View Single Post
Old 2008-01-21, 03:30   Link #55
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I was hoping to gain approval for a poll thread asking people what they think is the "Gundam Series With The Most Overpowered Gundam". This has been a pretty hot topic as Gundam 00 continues it's run as to whether the Gundam's are more or less overwhelming compared to opposing technology then the older series and I thought it might be fun for there to a thread of it's own to sound off on the issue and say which series people think has the most overpowered Gundam. For guidelines I would suggest a single vote option, visible to the public with the option for people to give reasons behind there choice. Of course the normal rules of respect others opinions, no campaigning and such would apply.

For choices I would suggest something along the following lines:
  • One Year War (Includes Mobile Suit Gundam, 08th MS Team, War in The Pocket, MS Igloo, Gundam Blue Destiny and Gundam Side Story: Rise From The Ashes
  • Post One Year War Conflict (Includes Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory and L'Ecole Du Ciel)
  • Neo Zeon War (Includes Zeta Gundam, ZZ Gundam and Gundam Sentinel)
  • 2nd Neo Zeon War (Includes Char's Counterattack and Hathaway's Flash)
  • Cosmo Babylonia War (Includes Gundam F90/Gundam F91/SilhouetteF91 and Crossbone Gundam/Skullheart/Steel 7)
  • Zanscare Conflict (Includes Victory Gundam)
  • Future Century (Includes G Gundam)
  • After Colony (Includes Gundam Wing, Gundam Wing Battlefield of The Pacifists, Gundam Wing: G-Unit, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz)
  • After War (Includes Gundam X/Under The Moonlight)
  • Seireki (Includes Turn A Gundam)
  • Cosmic Century (Include Gundam Seed/Destiny/Stargazer)
  • A.D (Includes Gundam 00/P/V/F

That would be 12 choices, and if this thread is approved and people would like it narrowed down or expanded further then I'll take that into consideration as well.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote