View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 04:22   Link #85
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
The discussion in this thread has inspired me to finally install the original Aselia (and boy was that installer unique). I haven't played it yet much but I know one thing, I'm going to have to speed up that text cause it appears slower than AGTH actually copies it. Only one thing has happened so far and that's me getting the classic call of "ONIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!" and a rather odd looking loli with glasses appearing before me. I don't think I like her, she doesn't look normal to me. Hopefully not all character have that eyes filling up roughly 3/4 of their face look or we're going to be in trouble.

Spoiler for That Girl Ain't Right:
Eien no Aselia is an old game and the art is a bit sucky. IMO Aselia gameplay is a bit harder than seinaruka.

* kicks the mind system *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post

PhoenixG: Here's a question...what would be more appropriate? Naru mana, or Null mana? Naru High Eternal, or Null High Eternal?

Spoiler:

Man, I just love that scene!

Kaioshin: The CG style for Eien no Aseria is exactly just like that. Good luck putting up with it - though personally it didn't bother me that much in my first play through.

Oh, and gameplay mechanics of EnA are very very different from Seinarukana, so be warned!
Personally I would stick to Naru. I consider as a name for that anti-mana, so I stick to the original. Beside Naru some connection with Narukana.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote