View Single Post
Old 2008-01-08, 10:17   Link #42
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
favorite heroine in a gundam series
I don't see why the thread should be limited to just heroine, or female character.

Favourite Gundam TV Series Lead

Favourite Major Gundam 00 Character

Favorite Support Character(s)
Quote:
favorite gundam series
What is your favorite Gundam series?
Quote:
series with the best mobile suits
Your favourite MS

I have no issue with creating new threads but you really are just wasting everyone's time if you can't find the threads for yourself (all this does is make it more difficult to notice the "real" requests if everyone asks without at least trying to find the appropriate thread for themselves). I found the above threads by searching for "favourite" / "favorite" in the thread title. I'm sure there are plenty of other suitable threads as well.

In fact it would help greatly if we (the Mods) could get some feedback from the Gundam forum regulars as to what kind of new threads would be suitable to create. I wouldn't know a Gundam from a VOTOM so it's rather difficult (and unfair to the fans and posters here) for me to try and judge the suitability of the requests. Help would be appreciated, but it would also help if the suggestions had some thought applied and that they had been checked to see if anything suitable exists or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I hope you don't mind but can you make a thread for the Gundam 00 Nintendo DS game? It's been announced on ANN that Gundam 00 and something else are getting Nintendo DS games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's already being talked about here:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...48543&page=105

If i remember correctly, don't we already have a thread dedicated to the Gundam game franchise?
I would appreciate help as to what threads are required in this area. I would prefer not to have a thread for every game and for every game platform but I'm sure a generic Gundam Games thread would be a good idea (or if needed, several threads if really required).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I wonder if it's too early to have Gundam 30years thread, since it's almost 30years that Gundam came out (1979). Or something like speculation for 30year anniversary thread or something along that line.
I have no objections in creating this thread but it seems a little early since it's still a year away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Best/Favorite Gundam attack/move/abilities thread could be good.
I suspect a number of these already exist. If not, then fair enough but just what would be the purpose (i.e. remember we prefer to have discussion and not just lists in out thread ).

Last edited by xris; 2008-01-08 at 10:27.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote