View Single Post
Old 2008-01-04, 21:36   Link #79
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

So far all we've seen of the anime shows they've taken the first chapter or two of the manga/novel and added a character (a different love interest for Lawrence, it seems). Then again, I may be horribly wrong and that character is really part of the story. We haven't seen her yet in the manga or novel yet, though.

As for a good stopping point for the anime, I don't see one yet. We've only gotten one climax in the novels so far (as far as I can tell) and that's in the first volume (the manga hasn't even got that far). Here it is anyhow, for you guys who just can't control themselves:

Spoiler for Don't do it!:

As you can see, this is a little too early for the anime to end on. Unfortunately, I don't see any good stopping point beyond this, in the five volumes I've torrented (I don't have the sixth yet, unfortunately). I personally don't want the anime to rush through the novels, like what happened to Zero no Tsukaima (that's a rather extreme example, but it's the most recent). Here's to hoping the anime isn't 12 episodes long. :l