View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 17:24   Link #20
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Keiichi - Loved him in Season 1, loved him even more in Season 2. I looved his GAR and COOL-ness during Tsumihoroboshi-hen and Minagoroshi-hen. xD "K!!!!" Sure he made mistakes during the first season, but he learned from them as the worlds went by. I looved how he cheered up Rika by saying that you have to make your own fate or something like that. Love him so much! GO KEIICHIIII! :3 I was sad that the last arc didn't have that much Keiichi, but oh welllz.

Rika - When I first watched season 1, I was rooting for Keiichi all the way, but along the way I also climbed aboard the "LOVE RIKA-CHAN". I blame you Higurashi Kai. Though anyways, man dying so many freakin' times and only once has she given up hope until Keiichi saved the day. She's gone through so much.

Hanyuu - Even though I only knew her for one season, she's climbed into my heart. xD I just love her "auaus" and her dark side that was unexpected. xD Like RIka she's gone through a lot too in witnessing the events and feeling sorry that she couldn't help until the last arc. Au~

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura