View Single Post
Old 2008-01-01, 18:02   Link #10
Echoes

• Keiichi. Keiichi was always a cool guy in my mind, but he didn't show his true colors in the first season. His persistence and high spirit helped Rika accomplish what she set out to do, and he always looked good doing it.
  • Rena. Well, what can I say. I got a softspot for Rena, she's just too adorable and nice.
  • Shion. Barely made it in because of her limited screentime, but I still like Shion, I loved her in the fist season, and she's still very likable.
  • Rika. Rika's Rika, she's our fate-breaking, never-aging, pain-enduring, nii-pah-ing, lovable protagonist.
  • Hanyuu. Wo-ho-ho. Hanyuu was irresistible, she's even cuter than Rena, and that's saying something. I simply loved how she could change completely and show us her dark side, though, that really made her a great character.
  • Takano. Takano was a great villain, though I despise her for her actions, I admit she had determination and an iron will.

The rest of the cast is great as well, but it would sort of defeat the purpose if I included everyone, unfortunately.