View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 14:52   Link #67
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I'm just gonna start from the top of my head.

Hugh Jackman - Kurosaki Isshin
Jim Caviezel - Aizen Sosuke
Orlando Bloom - Ayasegawa Yumichika
Eric Bana - Kyoraku Shunshui

Hugh Jackman if he was younger, much younger, could have been a perfect Grimmjow, but because his older more scruffy, yet buff look gets the nod as Isshin. Jim Caviezel, well his name just jumped out when I thought about Aizen, he seems like he could fit the evil personal really well, has the features too. Orlando Bloom as Yumichika, this is a given if you don't live under a rock. Eric Bana has sort of the same look Hugh Jackman has, except he looks better suited to play Shunsui.

Ryan Reynolds - Shiba Kaien
Megan Fox - Ise Nanao
Dakota Fanning - Kusajishi Yachiru
Jason Straham - Madarame Ikkaku

Ryan Reynolds just has the same carefree attitude and seems to have the general physique that Kaien had, I think hes probably one of the best suited actors I've picked out of all this. Megan Fox is hot, so is Nanao-chan, she looks like she can play the hot bookworm than can kick some ass. Dakota Fanning is annoying, and therefore playing as Yachiru, she can not only play as a midget, but as stupidly funny one. Jason Straham as Ikkaku was another automatic for myself, go watch the Transporter movies, this guy kicks ass.

Lawrence Fishburne - Zommari Leroux
Keanu Reeves - Kuchiki Byakuya
Hayden Christensen - Kurosaki Ichigo
Rachel McAdams - Inoue Orehime

Fishburne has the ability to play a character like Zomari, keeps his cool; at some points Zomari's confidence reminded me of Morpheus. Keanu Reeves would fit the bill; he can play that cold and detached, yet super calm and arrogant personality, he's also got the featuers for it. This and Tousen will most likely be my more controversial ones. Hayden Christense would make an awesome Ichigo, that young exhuberance would shine big time. Rachel McAdams is that "cute-hot" that Orehime seems to have, I think she would fit the bill perfectly.

Vince Vaughn - Zaraki Kenpachi
Ryan Gosling - Kira Izuru
Will Smith - Tousen Kaname
Brad Pitt - Stark

Vince Vaughn has got the height, and he can play a character like Zaraki, I think it would be a good role for him. Ryan Gosling looks he can play a character like that, although maybe there would be someone else better suited for Izuru. Will Smith fits Tousen like a glove. I think he has the ability to play a character with a twisted conviction and not only that but the articulance(spelling) needed for pulling off Tousen's character. Brap Pitt just popped up when I thought of Stark, he looks like he can play the lazy, sleepy, but yet immensly powerful Stark.

I'll see if I can think of more later.
I really love the actors and actresses you picked, thats a better selection than mine and they all seem to nearly fit the characters image pretty good. very well done