View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 22:53   Link #37
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The story has lots of possibility. The fact that it's from a prizewinning novel is highly promising, and Fukuyama Jun, Nazuka Kaori, and Nakahara Mai are a good start for the cast. But what makes this a must-see for me is Koshimizu Ami in the lead role. Looking at the manga, I think this could be a special role for her. She has even given Myself;Yourself a bit of strength, and I think this role could suit her down to the ground.

If you haven't read it, check out Andrew Cunningham's novel review, linked to in NeoSam's post #1. "It's a hell of a book." "...Horo makes virtually every other character in the novels I've read this year seem one-dimensional." And not only was the novel chosen by readers as their favorite, Horo was their favorite character. Like dahl_moon, I have to say that review hooked me for sure.
That review makes me wish I could read the novel (ie. It's also hooked me).

Koshimizu Ami definitely seems like ground role for Horo (it's strong). Fukuyama Jun as Laurence surprised me (don't get me wrong he's been in some awesome roles) but I later released I hadn't considered Laurence as a young character (there was a particular seiyu with a older sounding voice I imagined

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote