View Single Post
Old 2007-12-07, 16:41   Link #47
Wych

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
think the biggest problem he has is really introducing some sort of twist with a particular secondary character and then just leave them sitting there for a while.

So far we have Viazard's and no real knowledge of who they are? Ichi's dad is a Shinigami, without any back ground information, Same for Ishida's is the heir to Quincy (which is a bit less random)

Urolquia or however you spell it has been sealed for how long now?

As for no one dies in bleach... i think it should be rephrased no one with any plot significance dies in bleach. That doesn't bug me nearly as much, as it used too. I think One Piece viewers have more to complain about.

I think they plan on keeping Ichigo's dad stored up for a later fight. This is speculation but maybe he saves Ichigo from somebody like Aizen, then this pumps Ichigo up and he kills the bad guy then he tells flashbacks as he dies or something.

Ulq was meant to be sealed for a few hours which seems reasonable since I would guess the manga has only gone on about an hour os so since then, it just seems longer because of how many chapters have passed.

I like that nobody had died at first but, somebody jumping in to save someone at the last second gets a bit boring after the 10th time. Hopefully somebody significant will die soon to keep the plot going. (Chad or Rukia sound like good candidates)
Wych is offline   Reply With Quote