View Single Post
Old 2007-11-09, 14:31   Link #19
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Uh, thanks - I never bothered pilfering with texture but I might try it next time I try smudging around. Maybe I'll get something that might catch my eye. But for now I'm trying to find something out of the ordinary, which isn't easy IMHO. As for textwork, it's usually hit or miss with me. At times the text is okay and at others, well, I suddenly get the urge to sigh in defeat. I usually select Agency FB, Arial Narrow, Perpetua Titling MT, Scriptina or Splendid ES - as they are those who retain my attention the most when my browse through my font pack.

Anyway, two other sigs (respectively from Tenjou Tenge and Touka Gettan) up and about.

71. -- A sig of mine that is less than 150px in height? NO WAY! O_O;
72. -- This one took forever. I think I must have used three dozen layers in order to create the floating dust/debris and the surrounding foliage. A real nightmare especially when you want to create gradients within the said brushes. And some of the pixie dots seem too bright - a phenomenon I have started to observe after lowering the resolution level to keep the sig under 50kb.

C&C, please?

EDIT: fixed some colors hither and yon.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-11-09 at 17:18.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote