View Single Post
Old 2007-11-07, 17:46   Link #16
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Uhm...I already start biting my fingers while wondering how to appropriately fill a 160x400 sig, so...can you imagine me working on a 1024x765 wall? I'd be good for a psychiatric institute - not to mention that these days I tend to get depressed whenever I throw a look at my 715 brush sets. I still can't understand why I downloaded so much only to realize that a very little fraction actually answer my needs. *sigh*

Anyway, ka-bump.

This is too large (kb-wise) to be used on Animesuki but I'll post it here anyway (to keep it under the 50kb I had to radically cut back on the resolution, which was a shame). I retrieved one of the tutorials I saved a while ago (when the chaosgfx forums were still there, IIRC) and tried some smudge instead of abstract or realistic. This is more an experiment than a genuine attempt to make a good gfx, mind you.

My original take had blue and purple hues but they didn't elicit anything strong from me so I tried some color manip to get this final result. I know, the subtext can be hard to make out but it wasn't what I put most of my mind on. And trying to make CS2 effects while having an older PSE2.0 is no easy ride for the weak-willed.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-11-09 at 15:43.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote