View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 11:05   Link #36
Empire
Independent MS pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
There's always OMNI vs. ZAFT 2, why bother waiting? Unless you want to see Impulse splitting its body in half to avoid an attack(What now, OPEN GET dodging tactic from ACE3?).
Many reasons, but perhaps most important of all is that AvsZ2+ is by all means underworked. They should have put more love into it!

First most important thing for me (and my friend with whom I played AvsZ and AvsZ2+ many times) is Dragoon controls. They SUCK. I understand that dual shock is not a keyboard and that not everybody is newtype-coordinator-marvel superhero triple combo, but come on, you can't even send a single dragoon above an enemy. You could do incredible hardcore with more complicated and developed control system.
Besides I just love Legend ; )

Second is that controls for mobile suits are generally underdeveloped. Why only Strike Noir can do those jumps? Where are reload abilities of some Zakus, where are Freedom's hip cannons, etc?

Besides, how long can you keep playing the same thing? I can forsee the upcoming duels between me in Legend/Strike Freedom vs my friend in Hi Nu, and stuff like that :P
Not everybody has ACE3, heck neither ACE was available in my country, nor I can see any torrent for them -_-"

Oh, and I support the request for X Gundam too, true it demands more love from fandom!
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote