View Single Post
Old 2007-10-09, 18:04   Link #62
Kyogissun
BarqsAvenger

Location: Pittsburgh, the steel city... Where the people have the kindness of a steel knife. ;-;
Send a message via AIM to Kyogissun
Well I can only pray at least one sub is out before the night is over cause I saw the preview for this episode when it was leaked a few weeks ago and have been anticipating it ever since. ><

I saw the second half (Better term to use rather than new? Dunno) intro on youtube, I only know so much about it and thought I knew almost everything that would happen but this has kinda hooked me in again.

Not that I was planning to quit the series but still... Devil Hanyuu makes me think there's finally going to be a different representation of her power in Matsuribayashi-hen.

After the torturous dragging on that was the 3rd-5th episodes in Minagorashi-hen, it's nice to see we might finally be getting a chapter completely full of 'information' to give us a little better understanding of a character or two but really, after that intro, I just want the final arc to start already.

Also, anyone know if episode 14 is a stand alone episode or if it's a part of a full arc? And if that's the case, how long is Matsuribayashi-hen supposed to last? x.x

Last edited by Kyogissun; 2007-10-09 at 18:06. Reason: Added in a few words to clarify a question