View Single Post
Old 2007-10-08, 19:28   Link #50
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
On to another point: Why did DEEN wait up until now to show tommy in his uniform
Well, it was rather irrelevant, and to be fairly honest, the sudden change of cloth in Hinamizawa is a bit... meh.
More likely time contraints and "consistency" for the anime side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishikawa Minoru View Post
We all know Hanyuu's powers become weaker everytime she brings Rika back. They talked about it many times, so I never assumed that. I assumed that was common knowledge.
The thing is that your message assumed "she can still reset", which is a irrelevant considering that hitting a wall X times, and having even less time each time to repevtn the trainwreck is kinda not something to discard in the process.
the whole change is a "mere" miracle, and considerin Matsuri, well you can tell that in asbolute probability i don't think Takano is quite "praisable" for her efforts considering the disarming lack of difficulty she got for this, unlike the jaded old hag
Quote:
You misunderstood my point.
She beat all the odds during her childhood and later on. She was an orphan, had no power and had to struggle through many hardships.

So, before she could rigg the odds in the Hinamizawa game, she really did the unlikely.
Yet again, her hardship don't have anything to do with what she was trying to do.
Everything changed when she got with Hifumi and this "specific event".
aside of this, her miserable past and efforts don't match with what is happening.