View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 10:33   Link #96
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Now that Takano's secret is out, it'll be interesting to see how people will change their views about her as we take a roller coaster ride from the final part of Minagoroshi-hen to the start of Matsuribayashi-hen.
Well, I actually like Takano even more now. I hope her seiyuu gets to voice more villains in the future.

Quote:
Well, it was hinted a lot in tips etc. that this is what happens, but I had a hard time believing it before seeing it, that Takano, and her numerous powerful allies want to unleash the disease for no real reason other than that they're nuts.
Well, I for one hope they do have another reason for doing that, just being crazy is one lame explanation of the mystery.

Quote:
My theory is that the goverment catches up to what she's doing (maybe from Irie), takes her out and gasses the village as a last resort to prevent the disease from spreading.
I think we can be pretty certain Takano and the Yamainu are those who gas the village. The dominant faction in the government doesn't want "detonate the bomb", plus Irie tends to die before the Disaster strikes. Plus, there doesn't seem to be enough time for the government to learn that the disease is out of control (and when have we seen that? It's usually just one of Rika's friends going ballistic) and strike. And let's not forget Nekogoroshi-hen which clearly hinted at the Yamainu causing the Great Hinamizawa Disaster.