View Single Post
Old 2007-08-10, 16:52   Link #18
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

This is the probably the only show that I hate so many characters. First of all I hate Suzaku for betraying his country some of you guys might not agree he did betray his country. This guy had no pride for his country, he thought by working with Britanian that the people might change. No chance in hell, Britanian from the looks of it they will keep oppressing the Japanese and the stupid honorary Britanian is only mean to make the Japanese puppet to Britania. Suzaku became nothing more than a dog to Britania and he keep saying honest way, WTF is wrong with this kid. Britanian are already using dishonest way to control people, and he keep saying stupid things like living honest way to solve problem.

The second I hate that stupid lesbian Nana, she pissed me off so much I wanted to shoot her with a gun myself. She keep calling Japanese Eleven she pissed me off every time she said that. She kept looking down on Japanese like a person looking at a garbage or something. I hope they kill her right away in the next season.

Now I hated all the Britanian armies and the people (not the kids at the school), it just was personal thing. This story reminded me of occupation of Korea by Japan and when I was young I read that I would get pissed. The damn Britanians reminded me of the Japanese during world war II that's why I couldn't bring my self to liking them.

Now Lelouch I really can't decide what to say about this kid I kinda hate this kid and yet at the same time I kinda pity him. Most of my post wouldn't make sense because I just finished the show and I just can't think straight right now.