View Single Post
Old 2007-08-02, 15:09   Link #84
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Arrow

I suppose this would be the second part of the story. I think I really did poorly on this part and I think many of the character I have failed to bring out their personality. Grammar will probably be crap, JagdPanther English is not my native language. Anyway so far this what I wrote, and please if you read this give some of your opinion thank you.

In plant at the space port Luna and Shin was standing there, while Shin was looking at his watch while Luna was looking around the place.
“He’s late isn’t he?” asked Luna
“I heard that shuttle was delayed so I guess it was expected” said Shin
Just then through the exit Athrun, Mu, Andy, and Ramius all came out, as they came out Shin start to wave at them then Athrun and other start to walk toward them.
“It’s been a while Shin and Luna you too” said Athrun
“Athrun-san it’s really good to see you again” said Shin.
After the greeting Shin, Athrun, and others began to walk toward to exit of the spaceport.
“How’s the Plant doing” asked Mu
“Plant is in little bit of shock after Lacus-sama died”said Luna “Many people cried during the funeral, I guess it was hard for most people to look at Lacus-sama dead especially Kira-san.”
“How is he?”asked Andy
“He is little depressed but don’t worry about Kira-san he is strong”said Shin “What about Orb, it must have been shocking to everyone that Cagalli-san died”
“It was, Cagalli was always there to protect Orb and people looked up to her and now she’s dead” said Ramius. “It’s really hard on the people on Orb”
As Ramius stopped talking they arrived at a parking lot, and all of them began to get into the ZAFT military van and then Shin started the engine and he drove the car out of the parking lot and into the highway.
“So why are you guys here?”asked Shin
“Hmm I would like to say on official government business for Orb but we basically got kicked out from Orb” said Andy
“Why?”
“Orb will join with the Alliance and they need to get rid off me since I am a coordinator and my father was Patrick Zala” said Athrun “If I stay in the Orb’s government it will be hard for Orb to get trust from Alliance.”
Shin looked little angry after hearing what Athrun said.
“Don’t worry Shin I left Orb on my own will and most of the Orb’s politician won’t do anything that might harm the country.”
“ But why did Andy-san, Mu-san, and Ramius-san left Orb with Athurn-san, couldn’t you guys just stayed in Orb” said Luna “None of you guys are tie to Orb’s government”
“ True but we are close to Athrun -kun and I didn’t think that we could do much while staying with Orb” said Ramius. “ Besides that how are Meer and Iris?”
“ Iris is already fifteen she could take of herself and Meer is being take care of by Meyrin” said Luna ( note Meer is daughter of Kira and Lacus while Iris is adopted daughter of Kira and Lacus, she was one of the orphans that Lacus took care)
Few minute they arrived in Lacus’s house (one from Gundam Seed), as Athrun and other got out of the car another car arrived at the house. The person who came out was Yzak and Dearka, and when they got out they were surprised to see Athrun.
“Oi, Ahturn why are you doing here?” said Dearka..
“ Dearka , Yzak how are guys” said Athrun.
As they entered the house and everyone sat at the living room expect Luna who was told to go and get Kira. As they sat down Athrun told Dearka and Yzak why he was here.
“ So why are you guys here?”asked Ahtrun.
“ We were here to see Kira to tell him what happened at meeting with the council” said Dearka.
“So how did it go?” asked Athurn.
“ Terrible, it seems that council will send an ultimatum to the country where Chairman was killed, they think it was the Alliance who was behind assassination on Chairman.” said Yzak. “ If the council do this war will erupted soon.”
“ Why would the council start another war?” asked Shin.
“Simple, the council wants to get rid off threat from Alliance once for all” said Andy
“ Even so don‘t they remember what happened in the last war” said Shin angrily.
“Without Lacus council can’t trust Alliance, people that are part of Alliance country trusted Plant only because of Lacus, without her how can they trust Plant who have try used weapon like Genesis twice.” said Mu “ none of the side trust each other without trust there will be a fear with fear there will be a hatred with that war is inevitable”
Just then Kira and Luna walked toward to the room.
“ Athrun it‘s been a while” said Kira “ It’s good to see all of you again Waltfied-sand, Mu-san, and Ramius-san”
“Kira” said Ahtrun
“ Yzak how was the meeting?” asked Kira.
“ Just as it was expected, I think the council might send a ultimatum soon” said Yzak. “ I don’t think we can do anything to convince them.”
“ Is that so” said Kira.
“ Well then I think Dearka and I should leave right now I wanted to talk to you for while but with civilian being here we should leave” said Yzak as he stood up. Then Dearka followed Yzak.
Dearka then quietly said to Athrun “That’s just his way of saying you and Kira should catch up”
“Dearka what are you doing?” Yzak yelled.
“ I guess I will see all of you later” said Dearka “ Bye” as he left the house.
“ Can you all leave me and Athrun alone for while” said Kira.
“ Sure” said Andy, then everyone stood up and left, then Kira sat down.
“ Kira you ok?” Athurn asked
“ I am doing fine, you must be little sad after death of Cagalli” said Kira.
“yeah, but we have to be strong even without them we have to try out best to stop the war on our own.” said Athurn.
“ I know but I don’t know for sure we could do it on our own but still we have to try it”
“Kira it’s ok to cry when you are sad you don’t always have to try to look strong.
“No I can’t cry even though Lacus died I can’t look weak in front if Iris and Meer”
“How’s Iris she must be really sad”
“She is fine even though she is not Lacus’s real daughter she is strong like her mom”
“After the end of the last war I really hoped that we would be able to bring a peaceful time without war for future generation”
“ We could still try Athurn and if we fail we will try again and again”
“Kira…”
Next day in the morning as Kira woke up from a sound of knocking on the on the door.
“ Kira wake up” yelled Mu.
Kira got up quickly and opened the door.
“ What’s wrong Mu-san?”asked Kira.
“ On the T.V the council is sending an ultimatum to Alliance”
Kira and Mu ran downstairs to the living room there was Athrun and other watching the T.V where council was giving out message.
“ …if the Alliance does not respond to this demand in two days we will be force declare all out war on the Alliance”
“ Those idiots didn’t they learned anything from last war” said Shin angrily as he punched the wall.
“Shin…” said Luna looking worried.
Few hours later the Alliance responded to this and declared all out war on Plant, another war between Alliance and Plant have started.