AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Mato Seihei no Slave (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=153178)

wuhugm 2019-01-25 20:51

Mato Seihei no Slave

Original Title : 魔都精兵のスレイブ
English Title : Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops
Author : Takahiro

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:

Originally Posted by MU
This battle fantasy manga follows several heroines (and a slave) who protect people from the monsters that appear through a gate connecting to an alternate world known as the Mato.

From the creator of Akame ga Kill
This is the greatest slavery of all time

Dumdum Takahiro finally realized that Esdeath was the best girl after all so he made one with her as the heroine :heh:

Tenzen12 2019-01-26 03:47

Despite that domineering schtick, she doesn't really feel like Esdeath though. She needs more dignity and honest to her desire. She is still fun, but I am calling it now, black hair tsundere will gonna be best girl.

Ramero 2019-01-26 06:15

I wonder what happen to Hinowa Ga Yuku then. That means author need to handle two series at the same time is it?

dragon1412 2019-01-27 00:18

isn't Hinowa is monthly ???? if that is the case, handling 2 monthly series is not so bad

Ramero 2019-01-27 07:23

I don't know the length of each chapter here but if it was monthly then the author already got hard time. Hinowa Ga Yuku and this series. I remember that AGK also makes the author makes two series at a time is it? AGK and AGK Zero?

wuhugm 2019-01-27 07:25

^No idea

New chapter

Harem, I mean Masters +1

WingedAccelerator 2019-01-27 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramero (Post 6317959)
I don't know the length of each chapter here but if it was monthly then the author already got hard time. Hinowa Ga Yuku and this series. I remember that AGK also makes the author makes two series at a time is it? AGK and AGK Zero?

I don't think you have to worry.
While the Akame manga and Akame anime had obvious differences, the general outline of the anime was similar to the manga 2 years before the manga even ended. So as a writer, Takahiro surely is capable of planning ahead, and give the sript to the illustrators of his works in due time.

Ramero 2019-01-27 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator (Post 6317969)
I don't think you have to worry.
While the Akame manga and Akame anime had obvious differences, the general outline of the anime was similar to the manga 2 years before the manga even ended. So as a writer, Takahiro surely is capable of planning ahead, and give the sript to the illustrators of his works in due time.

No, man. What i mean is AGK and AGK Zero where Akame has yet to defect from Empire, not the anime ones. Surely with two different series right now (Mato Seihei and Hinowa), it can be quite a new challenge for him as well.

NeutralZero 2019-01-27 22:03

So he manage to tame the girl that changes size.
When will be the turn for the black haired one.
And also kinda expecting the giant girl to bite the dust from the previous ch last page but good for her for surviving...

bastek66 2019-01-28 14:15

Ugh, awful so far. Shame that artists Nightmare Punk was axed, hopefully will be completely scanlated someday.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon1412 (Post 6317907)
isn't Hinowa is monthly ???? if that is the case, handling 2 monthly series is not so bad

Why does it matter? Shinya Murata has like 3 ongoing series and Arachnid sequel was announced so it will be four soon.
It's not like Takahiro draws anything.

Velsy 2019-01-30 05:41

I thought it might have had something going for it when it started.. wasnt too fused he become a slave since it had purpose... but the storys really gone to shit... its turned into another of those "get" harems by being a beta male. He has no backbone and lets them trample over him ?

And the story.. dont they have patrols ? watchtowers ? surveillance ? its terrible story to try and get serious with. nothings happening except they keep popping out of the ground like fortnite zombies.

The main girl looks interesting, I like her demon eyes and are those real horns?(, ah thats hot! thats hot). She should be the only master for him. But the whole mangas going down hill fast. I'll losse interest no doubt. Except for those kiss scenes.

wuhugm 2019-02-03 14:19

^Since the source of power is limited number of mato fruits, it's not hard to realize that they lack manpower for patrols and stuffs

Tenzen12 2019-02-03 14:29

But we saw that pretty much every female in the world (country?) has access to Mato fruit. Most likely majority of gifts just aren't suitable for combat.

wuhugm 2019-02-03 15:26

^Why would the government give the fruits to any random person?
Even if they are all females all the same, doesn't mean they are monolith
Just like World End Harem, if many people hold power, many factions can emerge as well and destablize the country

Tenzen12 2019-02-03 16:39

Well, because if everyone get superpower they will have bigger pool to recruit from? That's my take on it, but even if I was wrong about their reasons it doesn't change they are doing that.

And again given how few people actually fight, there is probably not many with powers potent enough anyway.

wuhugm 2019-02-03 21:30

^That doesn't make any sense

When you're talking about superpowers, most of them have combat applications
In MC's squad there are 3 with seemingly non-combative superpowers and yet they are fighting anyway

The only reason why they lack troops is those with powers are few in the first place

Women dominated society now, but not because everyone has power, but because they can at any time, given superpower

Tenzen12 2019-02-04 04:26

Evend random students have superpower we saw that and they weren't part of any fighting power.

Plus society wouldn't devide just because women potentially getting power. That is what would make no sense.

wuhugm 2019-02-15 21:38

Imouto best girl~

Ramero 2019-02-16 01:24

He could be surprise that his sister turns into like that.

Nvis 2019-02-17 00:06

His sister brought me to this manga. She looks awesome.