AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Boruto Chapters Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=142899)

james0246 2016-05-02 14:50

[Manga] Boruto Chapters Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Well, it begins. Cash-Cow the manga has officially been released (...almost). Joking aside, the first chapter of the new manga should be released sometime in the next week (obviously evil people will read the very illegal scanlations sooner, but no one here would do something so vile, would they?). Expect thrills and chills and befuddlement and any other emotions you generally associated with Naruto Boruto. Until then, please enjoy whatever spoilers are released.

As an aside, should I just drop the whole "Naruto Next Generation" from the titles and just stick with Boruto?

cyberdemon 2016-05-02 14:51

full chapter is out in Korean

Spoiler for chapter 1:

OtakuSwish 2016-05-02 18:35

Spoiler for chapter 1:

Mad Pierrot 2016-05-02 20:28

Spoiler for comment:

bakato 2016-05-02 21:02

It makes sense. Boruto was going the Sasuke route.

alex_drian 2016-05-02 22:22

This gives to talk for at least 6 months...well, shit

james0246 2016-05-02 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by OtakuSwish (Post 5843888)
Spoiler for chapter 1:

Spoiler for speculation on chapter:

LevelSeven 2016-05-03 00:18

^in a good sense? Ir did she need saving like sakura?

alex_drian 2016-05-03 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LevelSeven (Post 5844096)
^in a good sense? Ir did she need saving like sakura?

The Uchiha are good ninjas, drama queens but good ninjas

larethian 2016-05-03 03:30

Fuck!!! Why!??? But the change in direction makes it kind of refreshing. Will this be a different Kishimoto?

As long as it doesn't end up with
Spoiler:

edit: I didn't realize it was not Kishimoto...

Levani 2016-05-03 03:51

I'm desperately trying to find the chapter with no luck, where are you people reading it? :eyebrow:

LevelSeven 2016-05-03 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_drian (Post 5844169)
The Uchiha are good ninjas, drama queens but good ninjas

oh,thanks, that made me worry :)

@larethian

yeah, i also realized that it wasnt kishi doing the manga, so the chances for actually useful female chars is at least a possibility now :heh:

^me too :( but i wouldnt understand the raws anyway, therefore i will wait until english translation is aviable :D

cyberdemon 2016-05-03 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levani (Post 5844209)
I'm desperately trying to find the chapter with no luck, where are you people reading it? :eyebrow:

No english translation yet, just a korean version from what i have seen

omimon 2016-05-03 09:07

Why is no one here talking about how ugly the character designs are?

Marcus H. 2016-05-03 09:10

I've heard too much about it lately, notably Hinata losing all of her hopes and dreams.

Diluc 2016-05-03 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 5844417)
Why is no one here talking about how ugly the character designs are?

I visited this thread for first time and this is the first comment i read
something what my mind thought too when i read the raw
The character design so so so unkishimoto:uhoh:

OtakuSwish 2016-05-03 09:32

Spoiler for disappointment:

konart 2016-05-03 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxis (Post 5844421)
I visited this thread for first time and this is the first comment i read
something what my mind thought too when i read the raw
The character design so so so unkishimoto:uhoh:

Well, first of all - Kishimoto is not the one doing it.
Second - open first chapters of the original - looked pretty ugly. It took Kishi many years to come to what he has now.

bones 2016-05-03 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 5844443)
Well, first of all - Kishimoto is not the one doing it.
Second - open first chapters of the original - looked pretty ugly. It took Kishi many years to come to what he has now.

But Boruto is not a completely new series like Naruto, it's a sequel. There's no reason for the character designs to be so bad. Why is the artist trying so hard to stay away from Kishimoto's character designs??

Diluc 2016-05-03 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bones (Post 5844484)
But Boruto is not a completely new series like Naruto, it's a sequel. There's no reason for the character designs to be so bad. Why is the artist trying so hard to stay away from Kishimoto's character designs??

Exactly
Someone with Kishimoto fame can choose any artist with comparable art with him.
all in end i feel seeing Doujin rather a manga , honestly.