AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Favorite Mechs in Code Geass R2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=71795)

White Manju Bun 2008-09-22 08:41

Favorite Mechs in Code Geass R2

Welcome to the Code Geass R2 Favourite Mech Poll :) This poll is multiple choice and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every mech, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like them all equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one mech the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the mechs you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible to all.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like the mech without campaigning for votes. Anyway, they're mechs, you're not going to campaign for mechs are you :)

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a mech you dislike. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

The airships have been added since I view them as mechs. Thanks to Rising Dragon, Dream Traveller, FOURTAILSNARUTO and Orga777 for compiling the list :)

Witacume 2008-09-22 08:53

yeah first post.
I am mixed feelings as i like the Guren.
But i think the Siegfried is awesome.

ZeroSama 2008-09-22 08:53

Voted for:

1.Gawain:upset:
2.Siegfried:kisskiss:
3.Guren SEITEN(even if the pilot is starting to annoy me)

Dream_Traveller 2008-09-22 08:57

1) Mordred. (I quite like the heavy-hitters.)

2) Albion/SEITEN.

3) Gareths/Wards. (Again, heavy hitters- and the Wards look nice.)

4) Vincents. (Alas, how mookish they've become after Turn 4...)

4. Siegfried/Sutherland Sieg.

Shuuda 2008-09-22 09:01

My votes:

Siegfried: I just love his one, it's so simple and so strong, it almost seems a bit of a shame that it had to get upgraded.

Gawain: I just love the appearance of it. The weapons impressed me a fair bit.

Shen Hu: At first I did not like this one, but it's grown on me I have to admit. I like the design on it, and the whole wrist thing is cool.

Theron 2008-09-22 09:05

Gawain wasn't even present at any time in R2! :heh: Still he's the best!
Funny, I liked the older ones the most - Gawain and Siegfried. Shinkirou was great as well though.

Albion and Seiten are just way too haxed to seriously rate them. With their introduction KMFs jumped up several levels of overpoweredness.

Sinn 2008-09-22 09:06

Gurren it is :) also the shinkirou.

Kuroko 2008-09-22 09:12

Guren SEITEN: aka Gurren for friends.
Siegfried/Sutherland Sieg/That spinning thingie: There is Orange in it, that alone can make any mech take several levels in badass.
Percival: It had drills. Drills, i say.

Pink-chan 2008-09-22 09:15

1. Vincent. I was first impressed by Rolo's Vincent in debut way back in Turn 2. It left me a deep impression as compared to other KMF which is more powerful before it.
2. Shinkirou. A fabulous KMF which uses keyboards. Since Lelouch can be capable in piloting a KMF using it.
3. Lancelot Albion/Guren Seiten. They are CG Freedom and Justice anyway :D

demon_god04 2008-09-22 09:22

This is an outrage! I am the only one that voted for the Galahad??!! :upset:

patnam 2008-09-22 09:48

I voted for Shinkirou, Lancelot Albion, Guren SEITEN and of course Gawain...

Usami Haru 2008-09-22 09:59

So after episode 24:

1. Tristan Twin/II (I just LOVE the design :love:)
2. Zangetsu
3. Lancelot Albion

pingva 2008-09-22 10:02

I like manoeuvrable things(not overpowered and too much gigantics), so I voted for:
1. Tristan/Tristan II
2. Wards
3. Vincents

incorrupts 2008-09-22 10:03

Guren Seiten will always be my baby. <3

C.A. 2008-09-22 10:13

That's weird lol, you like maneuverable things but didn't choose the most maneuverable mechs? But to each their own lol

I don't really like the primary design of Knightmares, since I'm still stuck to more old school designs. But I'd favour Albion, SEITEN, Siegfried and Gallahad because they'd probably be over the top when Banpresto and SRW takes care of them.

scifijimmy 2008-09-22 10:14

The latest guren and lancelot are resquites. Lelouch's shinkoru and Xingke's shenhu are good. the Seigfreid is still decent for appearing at th end of last season. the Ikuraga is badass for being multiterran.Same to Damocles for the possiblity of being a orbital space station.:heh:;):D

Lolipopo 2008-09-22 10:19

Shinkirou all the way ! I love this mecha, it design , it way to fight...everything.
(And it looks like to the Guren, fashion)
Every Guren version after this (with some preference for SEITEN, Kallen is just wonderful inside, her fight under CC and her slaves were just awesome, with her whole talk and her way to move; It looks like a dance, I love this scene, Just like her Turn 18 scene)
Lancelot Albion to the end; It's strong, and it has a good design.

(And I want to see both of those hax mecha being rip apart in the next turn :heh:)

Shinkirou and Guren all the way anyway, clearly my favourites.

Others...well, I don't like them.

pingva 2008-09-22 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.A. (Post 1923629)
That's weird lol, you like maneuverable things but didn't choose the most maneuverable mechs? But to each their own lol

I don't really like the primary design of Knightmares, since I'm still stuck to more old school designs. But I'd favour Albion, SEITEN, Siegfried and Gallahad because they'd probably be over the top when Banpresto and SRW takes care of them.

Let's see I would voted for Guren in season one and I never liked Lancelot(he kinda has boring Design and weapons - I don't know how to explain it. I just say he is not my "type")

Sinn 2008-09-22 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolipopo (Post 1923649)
Shinkirou all the way ! I love this mecha, it design , it way to fight...everything.
(And it looks like to the Guren, fashion)
Every Guren version after this (with some preference for SEITEN, Kallen is just wonderful inside, her fight under CC and her slaves were just awesome, with her whole talk and her way to move; It looks like a dance, I love this scene, Just like her Turn 18 scene)
Lancelot Albion to the end; It's strong, and it has a good design.

(And I want to see both of those hax mecha being rip apart in the next turn :heh:)

Shinkirou and Guren all the way anyway, clearly my favourites.

Others...well, I don't like them.

lol , lolipopo we vote the exact same thing :heh:

Lolipopo 2008-09-22 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinn (Post 1923697)
lol , lolipopo we vote the exact same thing :heh:

Sooo you have good taste ne ? :D
But those mechas are just pure win <3