AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   High School DxD - Requests for new anime threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120458)

Kairin 2013-07-05 22:57

High School DxD - Requests for new anime threads

Since the High School DxD forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new High School DxD thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Destined_Fate 2013-07-08 13:36

So... Is there any plans on a Xenovia topic? She is a main character as well but I don't see her having a character topic yet.

relentlessflame 2013-07-08 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destined_Fate (Post 4751938)
So... Is there any plans on a Xenovia topic? She is a main character as well but I don't see her having a character topic yet.

Not until she's properly introduced in the anime and she actually has something to talk about. Otherwise, such a thread maybe is more suited to the novel section, if we were to create character threads there.

Destined_Fate 2013-07-09 03:47

I see, well than I guess I'm passing on this anime for the time being until she's properly introduce than.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-11 07:03

since its begun to air I believe its not a bad idea to have a section dedicated to the dub version of DxD

CrowKenobi 2013-07-11 09:57

Dubbing of High School DxD thread created! :)

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-15 17:41

Thanks Crow lets also get a discussion for Irina and xenovia but make 1 for the anime watchers and 1 for the LN readers that way we can have people discuss anime xenovia and Irina and then the LN people wont spoil them too much.

relentlessflame 2013-07-15 23:09

I think it's still too soon to create character discussions for those characters related to the anime because we really only just met them. And for novel readers, there is a character discussion thread already... if we start creating novel-specific character discussion threads for those two characters, I think you'd then basically have to create them for every other character too. Is there really enough to discuss?

So... anyway, for now I think it should wait.

ReaperxKingx 2013-07-15 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by relentlessflame (Post 4760271)
I think it's still too soon to create character discussions for those characters related to the anime because we really only just met them. And for novel readers, there is a character discussion thread already... if we start creating novel-specific character discussion threads for those two characters, I think you'd then basically have to create them for every other character too. Is there really enough to discuss?

So... anyway, for now I think it should wait.

Yeah.....it is best to wait on those characters since only one episode has been shown and majority of viewers already feel hostility towards those two due to the bad impression so best to wait until volume 3 ends to make the tread. That way both negative and positives will be evenly distributed, a discussion cannot happen if there isn't tension or different view points after all.

Beside that, I think these threads popped out to quickly. I was very overwhelmed when I first saw them that I couldn't respond. Though I am surprise that Ddraig hasn't gotten a thread of his own, but it seems to contradict of what I wrote.

Somethindarker 2013-07-21 04:44

How about a Create-a-Sacred Gear thread? Like a fun little place to share our own ideas and get feedback them?

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-21 05:56

hey something u don't need that if u join the DxD social group it already has one that's my recommendation for you.

Somethindarker 2013-07-21 15:57

Cool Cool thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-21 17:09

well I lead the social group something its my job to help people find that stuff out.

Haiprbim 2013-07-27 04:13

It will soon be time for Episode 4 Thread. ;)
Other Sunday shows already have it, as far as I see.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-09-01 09:14

we need an episode 9 discussion thread we also need a character forum for azazel and xenovia

kusabireika 2013-09-14 05:28

Uhm it's first time here uhm I request a gasper character tread if its ok :(

Fireminer 2013-11-09 04:50

Request for a Fanfiction thread.

kusabireika 2013-11-09 04:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireminer (Post 4902267)
Reques for a Fanfiction thread.

there is fanfiction tread in the hs dxd group?

Fireminer 2013-11-14 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kusabireika (Post 4902270)
there is fanfiction tread in the hs dxd group?

Yes, yes it is!

cyberdemon 2014-06-16 09:06

We need a season 3 thread for the recently released news.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-anime-season