AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Mahouka [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Mahouka LN - The Southern Sea Riot (Volume 20) Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=144510)

monir 2016-08-09 08:48

Mahouka LN - The Southern Sea Riot (Volume 20) Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mahouka [LN/M], The Southern Sea Riot (Volume 20).

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events (past The Southern Sea Riot (Voklume 20)) must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

LKK 2016-08-09 08:57

The Southern Sea Riot thread is now open. Feel free to post your speculations for what might happen in this book. However, please keep your speculations regarding possible events to those that have a real possibility of happening in the upcoming volume. (No "30 years from now ..." posts, for example. :D) Speculations that go beyond the scope of this arc still belong in the Predictions for Beyond the Current Volume thread.

As volume 20 spoilers drift out, they should be posted here.

Volume 20 is expected to release in Japan in September 2016. The poll will open some time after the novel's release.

Finally, remember that the Mahouka novel series has been licensed. As such, you can discuss the contents of the story. Limited summaries are permitted. Limited translations are permitted when they are used to support a discussion point. But you cannot ask for where to illegally find or read the novels or share such information. Not in raw form. Not in translated form.

Here's is a copy of the cover, compliments of fujin of shadows:

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1470744401367.jpg

interupt 2016-08-09 10:13

Spoiler for Summary:

Medivh 2016-08-09 21:30

Any theories on who the unexpected guy is?

bakato 2016-08-09 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medivh (Post 5918463)
Any theories on who the unexpected guy is?

Maybe Zhou? Canopus?

Medivh 2016-08-10 01:59

Got a feeling it's kastuhige or morisaki

MRD143 2016-08-10 07:56

Neither Katsuhige or Morisaki are going to get in a fight with the son of the Demon Lord of the East. Katsuhige is well aware he stands no chance against Tatsuya in a real fight and Morisaki isn't going to incur the wrath of the Yotsuba against his Family.

Fairy Water 2016-08-10 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by interupt (Post 5918110)
Spoiler for Summary:

what a refreshing volume... :uhoh:
It's gonna be a lot of swimsuits involve here.

Spoiler for regard spoiler:

Ophis 2016-08-10 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairy Water (Post 5918807)
what a refreshing volume... :uhoh:
It's gonna be a lot of swimsuits involve here.

Spoiler for regard spoiler:

It's to develop the HAREM, my friend. The HAREM. :heh:

Well jokes aside, I'm curious to know how it will explode. And my bet on who the guy is is on either Canopus or Takuma. I remember Kyouko-tan mentioning in that Batsuya incident about recruiting him into their unit.
I don't put much hope on it being either of them though, but they were the only ones that came to mind now. Kaka

Medivh 2016-08-11 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRD143 (Post 5918732)
Neither Katsuhige or Morisaki are going to get in a fight with the son of the Demon Lord of the East. Katsuhige is well aware he stands no chance against Tatsuya in a real fight and Morisaki isn't going to incur the wrath of the Yotsuba against his Family.

The unexpected man is not fighting him. It's his ally for this mission.

MRD143 2016-08-11 21:08

The summary didn't make that clear sorry.

-Mahesvara_ 2016-08-21 23:36

Eager for more content, its been to long tbh.

Plumme 2016-08-23 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medivh (Post 5919238)
The unexpected man is not fighting him. It's his ally for this mission.

Then it's Hattori then. I'm pretty sure he has joined the army or idk some kind of candidate after grad. If the meeting is linked to the Battalion then it must be him.

He is the very first opponent of tats in the story after all.
Wiped off his ass royally even.

Medivh 2016-08-23 21:09

Doubt so. Since he is there for holiday

-Mahesvara_ 2016-08-31 22:21

What's the release date? The 10th?

Aika Natsume 2016-09-04 13:21

Miyuki and Tatsuya will go to Okinawa, isnt that where vol 8 happened? So the Yotsuba has a villa there where Miya, miyuki and tatsuya went. It could be Tatsuya will meet someone from 4years ago.

Hoping honoka will make a move on tatsuya so i can finally see miyuki's yandere mode.

Sparteh 2016-09-04 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aika Natsume (Post 5938199)
Miyuki and Tatsuya will go to Okinawa, isnt that where vol 8 happened? So the Yotsuba has a villa there where Miya, miyuki and tatsuya went. It could be Tatsuya will meet someone from 4years ago.

Hoping honoka will make a move on tatsuya so i can finally see miyuki's yandere mode.

Miyuki's yandere mode would be fun. Personally I am still waiting for everyone to witness Tatsuya's true rage mode. Imagine all those reactions from their school friends to Angelina, Masaki when they see Tatsuya going Mahesvara.

bakato 2016-09-04 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aika Natsume (Post 5938199)

Could the mystery magician be that soldier they met 8 years ago?

Crazy Frog 2016-09-06 01:28

Preview vol 20 is out http://dengekibunko.jp/books/1609mah...ukou20/?page=1

fujin of shadows 2016-09-06 01:57

http://dengekibunko.jp/books/1609mah..._img/pc_1_.jpg