AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru... Railgun [M/LN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga/LN - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119581)

Kairin 2013-05-16 21:35

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga/LN - Q & A

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Railgun Manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about the Railgun Manga which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Rising Dragon 2013-08-02 17:27

Which page was the Kuroko/Frenda argument omake on?

MrTerrorist 2013-08-04 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4779736)
Which page was the Kuroko/Frenda argument omake on?

Volume 5 of the manga.

Renge 2013-10-05 00:11

I just finished watching railgun the anime and was wondering.

Does the manga show misaka's past? like how she went from a level 1 to 5 and stuff

or atleast how kuroko and misaka got to know each other?

Rising Dragon 2013-10-05 00:52

No and no. It shows a couple glimpses of her past, but nothing you haven't seen in either of the anime seasons.

zaeraal 2013-10-05 03:43

Kuroko and Mikoto got to "meet" each other during last year Autumn when Mikoto saved Kuroko from that robber with her railgun. (shown in anime)
Later after the incident Kuroko as Level 3/4 enrolled in Tokiwadai. (implied, as Uiharu became Judgement member in middle school and the robbery was during her 4-months-long training)

She originally was in her own room and was not interested in Mikoto, hovewer, Kuroko eventually fallen in love with her (described in manga only, not shown in anime)
June 23. she "legaly" replaced Mikoto's previous roomate and became the Kuroko we know today. (shown in anime)

Renge 2013-10-06 14:34

^^i see. Thanks! One last question. Has the author said how many volumes/chapters the manga is going to be?

Not that I wanted to end : p

Shinhwa 2013-10-06 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renge (Post 4860076)
^^i see. Thanks! One last question. Has the author said how many volumes/chapters the manga is going to be?

Not that I wanted to end : p

Kamachi never said how many volumes of the manga he will make.

human013 2014-03-20 18:31

During the sports festival arc there was this girl in Misaki's clique that was able to communicate with Misaka through telepathy. Isn't Misaka immune to it since she is unaffected by mental out which is just a powered up version of telepathy?

chaosprophet 2014-03-20 18:39

Normal telepathy seems to work through mechanical waves (vibration on the air). That way it works like a telephone were the sound is transmitted through invisible wires in the air.

Misaki's power seems to work through electromagnetic waves that she use to affect others brains. Misaki's "telepathy" is more like writing on the person brain the information she wants to tell them. And as electromagnetic waves, it can be blocked by Misaka's barrier.

human013 2014-08-25 14:53

Is the liquid metal girl Kouzaku Mitori the same person as the middleman for Member whose name is Kousaku? When the magician with the bone sword confronted the liquid metal, the name Kousaku was used in the diagram explaining where the orders were coming from, but before that Kuroko looked up the person with the liquid metal ability the name was spelled Kouzaku.

Inept Forum User 2014-09-06 07:14

How many short bonus manga previews (e.g. PSP, LAC, EnK etc) are there in total?

politicalmetrics 2014-09-11 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inept Forum User (Post 5241087)
How many short bonus previews (e.g. PSP, LAC, EnK etc) are there in total?

If you include the Index series ones there are 9 total (6 long 3 short).

Only four would be considered Railgun stories (Liberal Arts City, Shopping mall, Jihanki no Fanfare and the PSP one (although the PSP one is not canon and almost completely irrelevant, or make a lot of sense unless you played the game it was appending).

I guess you could also include the Uiharu SS that is in the SP volume too

The other stories are basically Index stories (even the Endymion one)

Basically there are 2 long railgun novel stories stories (LAC and shopping Mall) and two short ones (JNF, and Uiharu SS)

Inept Forum User 2014-09-13 14:44

Sorry, I probably should have been a bit clearer with my question.

I wasn't referring to the written side-stories - I was referring to the short (under chapter-length), manga previews that have been made to promote some of them.

The ones for Railgun that I know of are the one for the Railgun PSP game, and one for the Liberal Arts City (which I learnt about recently).

What I was wondering about was whether there existed a similar manga preview for the Russian Shopping Centre or any of the other similar side-stories.

dniv 2014-09-13 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inept Forum User (Post 5250490)
Sorry, I probably should have been a bit clearer with my question.

I wasn't referring to the written side-stories - I was referring to the short (under chapter-length), manga previews that have been made to promote some of them.

The ones for Railgun that I know of are the one for the Railgun PSP game, and one for the Liberal Arts City (which I learnt about recently).

What I was wondering about was whether there existed a similar manga preview for the Russian Shopping Centre or any of the other similar side-stories.

There was one for the Endymion movie retcon as well. :eyespin: I don't remember any of the others off the top of my head.

Miraluka 2014-09-29 21:46

>>>> I kind of want to know how many peoplehave beenconvertedinto Shokuhoufans now. It was a dangerously'convincing'chapter.

Answer here, guys.
I'll make a list.

Fellen 2014-09-30 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miraluka (Post 5274365)
>>>> I kind of want to know how many peoplehave beenconvertedinto Shokuhoufans now. It was a dangerously'convincing'chapter.

Answer here, guys.
I'll make a list.

I've converted long ago.

LevelSeven 2014-09-30 02:37

Quote:

Answer here, guys.
I'll make a list.

like always -_- i want chibis, not lolis or big breasted middle school girls :uhoh:

dazo 2014-09-30 03:01

Quote:

Answer here, guys.
I'll make a list.

a fellow vampire reporting to work here!!

put me at the end of the list with a *

because i am going to follow her plot till i find something/someone more interesting :heh:(and crazy..we love crazy girls)

human013 2014-11-25 17:30

After Mugino fights Misaka, Mugino finds out about the project and says, "I see. That's why they chose Item...". Why was Item chosen?