AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Attack on Titan (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Attack on Titan 3 - News & Speculation (No Spoilers Please!) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=148523)

konart 2017-06-17 08:51

Attack on Titan 3 - News & Speculation (No Spoilers Please!)

Wasn't sure where to post this, but S3 is confirmed for 2018 http://otakomu.jp/archives/557941.html

bakato 2017-06-17 09:30

They're going all the friggin' way! Season 2 was already a massive improvement in terms of animation and storytelling. Can't wait to see how much better it'll get.

monir 2017-06-17 10:27

I stopped watching S2 cause watching it each week leaves me with those crushing cliffhangers so often. I was going to wait till the season run its course before watching it all at once. With the announcement of S3 what does it mean for my plan? Will it give me some closure at the end of S2 and will make me look forward to S3, or should I just wait for S3 to come out before resuming on this show?

I simply hate cliffhangers especially when they happen every week.

konart 2017-06-17 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 6097647)
I stopped watching S2 cause watching it each week leaves me with those crushing cliffhangers so often. I was going to wait till the season run its course before watching it all at once. With the announcement of S3 what does it mean for my plan? Will it give me some closure at the end of S2 and will make me look forward to S3, or should I just wait for S3 to come out before resuming on this show?

It's hard to answer this question without getting into the spoilers part :heh:

I think you might wanna wait for S3 (hoping they make it 2 cour to reach the time skip)

MrTerrorist 2017-06-17 11:13

All Right!
I knew this wasn't over with that teaser at the end.

AP24 2017-06-17 11:18

Maybe the third season will be split cours, each cour covering an arc. The first cour will end at around Ch70 and the second one will end at Ch90. Then the third cour will cover the rest. That's assuming the manga will end at somewehere between Ch105-110.

blakstealth 2017-06-17 12:37

Season 3 announcement video from Funimation. putting it in tags cos...

Spoiler:

Ultragunner 2017-06-18 02:12

oi, dat teaser has tons of spoilers :heh: are they sure to show all of that? :heh:

Quote:

I will say this though, S2 end is not as short and abrupt as S1 did :heh:
waiting until next year and catching up just before S3 is also not a bad idea IMO

Mr. DJ 2017-06-18 05:24

Quote:

Watch it. You'll get some satisfaction even though you do get kicked around along the way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakstealth (Post 6097720)
Season 3 announcement video from Funimation. putting it in tags cos...

Spoiler:

looks like it'll stop somewhat close to where things are currently.

zalem 2017-06-18 08:51

Quote:

It depends on what you consider a cliffhanger. If you want total closure for the story, there isn't going to be that. The story is not finished obviously. There's a bit of a teaser at the end for the next season. But in my opinion it's similar to that after credit teaser we got from S1. If you can handle the end of S1, you can handle this teaser.

It does NOT end on something like one of the insane cliffhangers that we've been getting during the season.

Hongie 2017-08-08 04:11

great news

Roxanne 2018-01-13 05:08

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 - New Key Visual
- The third season is due in July 2018.
https://scontent-sof1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e7&oe=5AF41293

Ruki0089 2018-01-13 05:45

Kenny~~ my man...

Ruki0089 2018-04-27 06:20

TRAILER
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

blakstealth 2018-04-27 07:01

Funimation english subbed version. might not be available in all countries.

Yuuu 2018-07-09 21:11

I found a spoiler-free review from someone who went to anime expo. seems pretty awesome!

http://vgculturehq.com/anime-expo-20...iew-brutality/

Guido 2018-07-22 22:05

Watched the first episode to season three as well as reading that review for the current season.

The previous interviews clearly pointed out that Isayama was not happy how this current arc turned out in the manga at the time he drew it back then, hence, new and original material, not coming from the manga source, will be implemented for this season.

Isayama gave his reasons that he views the anime as the finished product of his work and wants to make this arc be made well done in the anime when he couldn't had the chance to do it better in the manga.

blakstealth 2019-02-02 10:58