AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru... Railgun [M/LN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Mental Out Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=157075)

Kairin 2021-07-28 01:48

To Aru Kagaku no Mental Out Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Mental Out.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events (past Mental Out) must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

dniv 2021-07-30 17:54

The art wasn't exactly amazing or anything, in fact is a bit subpar, but I hope it improves with time. More important, Misaki, Hokaze, Senya. Some other interesting things as well. Solid start. But giving it a 1/10 because it needs more Misaki. :heh:

Endscape 2021-07-30 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dniv (Post 6482080)
The art wasn't exactly amazing or anything, in fact is a bit subpar, but I hope it improves with time. More important, Misaki, Hokaze, Senya. Some other interesting things as well. Solid start. But giving it a 1/10 because it needs more Misaki. :heh:

She was basically in the whole 2 chapters, how much more Misaki do you need? :confused:

Anyway, a nice start to a new series. It's lowkey, but I'm interested to learn more about Tokiwadai stuff.

dniv 2021-08-05 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endscape (Post 6482098)
She was basically in the whole 2 chapters, how much more Misaki do you need? :confused:

Anyway, a nice start to a new series. It's lowkey, but I'm interested to learn more about Tokiwadai stuff.

I was joking, lol. I enjoyed it, but could always use more Misaki. I just wish the art and quality were a bit better. But definitely looking forward to learning more about the Tokiwadai stuff as well.

Endscape 2021-09-09 10:41

Poor Hokaze, reeling from the realization that MisaMisa are still at the frenemies stage of their relationship.

The election structure is pretty interesting, sometimes I forget that they're training these girls to be the future leaders of commerce, politics and stuff.

BladeMancer 2022-03-29 02:36

I'm surprised this thread doesn't gain more traction, considering Mental Out drops big bombs about Level 5s. Namely, Accelerator having a predecessor.

BladeMancer 2023-04-26 23:15

Accelerator's predecessor is absolutely INSANE. Synthesized Grid or Absolute leaf is In fact so powerful, that outside of Accelerator with Wings it may be the strongest Esper introduced in the series by far.