AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Spice and Wolf (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Spice and Wolf - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=73156)

xris 2008-10-20 07:39

Spice and Wolf - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the long delayed Spice and Wolf - Favourite Character(s) Poll, the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your bushy tail love!

Yes, we know that Horo is going to win the poll hands down but don't forget you can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll, so share your love of the other characters as well. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Westlo 2008-10-20 07:54

Voted for Horo, Lawrence and Nora! All hail the tail!

Droplet 2008-10-20 08:57

Voted for Horo. Lol for including Enek :).

salv87 2008-10-20 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Droplet (Post 2000726)
Voted for Horo. Lol for including Enek :).

I actually voted for him ^_^
good dog !! ^_^

Serenity85 2008-10-20 11:32

voted for Horo, and Lawrence (easy choice rly) and Enik, cause, well I like dogs and he was cool^^

salv87 2008-10-20 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity85 (Post 2001021)
voted for Horo, and Lawrence (easy choice rly) and Enik, cause, well I like dogs and he was cool^^

same here ^_^

GuidoHunter_Toki 2008-10-20 15:07

Well my vote goes for Horo, thus breaking the tie breaker with her and Lawrence.:)

Anh_Minh 2008-10-20 17:29

Horo. There were other characters?

SeedFreedom 2008-10-20 17:57

Horo (for being cute, and Kallen's VA)
Nora (also cute)
Enik (cuse... i dont know...)

Lidnt vote for lawrence for being an idiot and getting himself in trouble.

FlareKnight 2008-10-20 20:13

Horo - No questions there. Great personality, voice, and character. Really shows a lot of sides from loneliness to teasing.

Lawrence - Necessary for the fun dynamic with Horo. Can do some stupid things, but still a good guy.

Weiss - I found the guy pretty entertaining :). Really puts on a big production and too bad we probably won't see him again.

judgment26 2008-10-21 02:23

Gah...didn't realize it was a multiple-choice poll until too late....:(

Don't think I really need to mention who it was I voted for.:D

But Nora would've been my second choice, because she is perhaps the only character who is able to unsettle Horo without even intending to do so.;)

Blank-Mage 2008-10-21 02:59

Chloe got one vote so far.... I guess that makes me the only person who liked her....

judgment26 2008-10-21 06:56

Well, about Chloe....I just found the fact that she was able to pass the order to have Lawrence killed so easily rather unsettling...:uhoh:

ZeroSama 2008-10-21 09:41

Voted for Horo;), Lawrence, Chloe and Nora. Should've voted for Enik :(as well but was in a stupor from his inclusion.

Vexx 2008-10-21 12:55

Voted for the Horo/Lawrence, Nora/Enik pairs.... Chloe made a rather excellent ambiguous villain --- but rather unpleasantly calculating. Even after she lost, she had no epiphany of principles other than lamenting that her luck sucked. I predict she'll make many enemies in her business career using the sort of win-lose calculus she employs.

Blank-Mage 2008-10-21 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 2003366)
Voted for the Horo/Lawrence, Nora/Enik pairs.... Chloe made a rather excellent ambiguous villain --- but rather unpleasantly calculating. Even after she lost, she had no epiphany of principles other than lamenting that her luck sucked. I predict she'll make many enemies in her business career using the sort of win-lose calculus she employs.

Assuming she makes it into season 2, that is.

Vexx 2008-10-21 14:23

Well... if they follow the novels - the character she replaced is no longer part of the story. I was just referring to the imaginary path she'd follow outside of the story.

Spice and Wolf is a sort of "Wagon Train" or "Star Trek" story - once the heroes move on, the other characters stay behind to carry on outside of the story focus. There are a few characters who will probably turn up again in future stories should Horo&Lawrence return down the road. Chloe will probably not be invited to any tea parties though.

serenade_beta 2008-10-21 14:37

Horo, Lawrence, and Nora.
Completely didn't realize this anime was lacking a favorite characters thread...

Blank-Mage 2008-10-21 15:20

Hehe, a tea party with Chloe, Horo, and Lawrence. That would be hysterical to watch.

salv87 2008-10-21 15:25

and Nora..
so Horo would feel more jealousy ^_^