AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   HELP i am drowning in BS. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=129745)

nasur05 2014-12-09 15:59

HELP i am drowning in BS.

hey guys, i just had that title to attract attention to my thread, but that is not the whole reason, it is true i am drowning in BS lightnovels, i mean some people like them so i should not be a critic, but srsly the bs amount is over 9000...... ANYWAYS. i was just wondering if someone could just put up a list off all the action/fantasy/baddass mc/op mc/harem (or not does not really matter but meh, i am used to it) light novel they know about?

the reason why i am asking this now is because someone just told me about a side (lightnovel.cn) that has all kinds of different lightnovels, but i have no idea how to look up the type of lightnovels i like, and all the ones that i can see are 'cutesy harem anime, with a spineless mc, such a typical high school enviorment you would think it is right out of the book of SUPER TYPICAl mundaness in a mundane UNIVERSE OF MUNDANE CREATION AND MUNDANESSS' i mean srsly 0 creativity from the author's side, but i am guessing it is not as simple as it looks still alittle change would be good from time to time.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! or future help i guess from my perspective, :P

Weather 2014-12-09 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasur05 (Post 5364852)
hey guys, i just had that title to attract attention to my thread, but that is not the whole reason, it is true i am drowning in BS lightnovels, i mean some people like them so i should not be a critic, but srsly the bs amount is over 9000...... ANYWAYS. i was just wondering if someone could just put up a list off all the action/fantasy/baddass mc/op mc/harem (or not does not really matter but meh, i am used to it) light novel they know about?

the reason why i am asking this now is because someone just told me about a side (lightnovel.cn) that has all kinds of different lightnovels, but i have no idea how to look up the type of lightnovels i like, and all the ones that i can see are 'cutesy harem anime, with a spineless mc, such a typical high school enviorment you would think it is right out of the book of SUPER TYPICAl mundaness in a mundane UNIVERSE OF MUNDANE CREATION AND MUNDANESSS' i mean srsly 0 creativity from the author's side, but i am guessing it is not as simple as it looks still alittle change would be good from time to time.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! or future help i guess from my perspective, :P

You know... this is not the way to ask, there a many, many LN threads here, pick one, ready synopsis, if it interests you, go read a bit, and check for yourself if you like it.

Simply doing this is a sure way that this is gonna get locked up.

LKK 2014-12-09 17:04

There is a whole forum devoted to asking for and giving Suggestions. I suggest you ask there.

Thread closed.