AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 7 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=134310)

james0246 2015-06-10 08:04

[Manga] Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Chapter 7 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

cyberdemon 2015-06-10 21:20

seems Evil was being a troll with the Sarada "spoiler"

ayanami0000 2015-06-10 23:01

Shin is the son of Itachi? Huh?
OR from the Lab Orochi/Kabuto. hehe :p

cyberdemon 2015-06-10 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayanami0000 (Post 5559537)
Shin is the son of Itachi? Huh?
OR from the Lab Orochi/Kabuto. hehe :p

The one about the DNA test which put a lot of the fandom in a shitstorm lol

Dysprosium 2015-06-10 23:25

We got double-trolled. :D

cyberdemon 2015-06-10 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam (Post 5559552)
We got double-trolled. :D

yeah... just saw the picture a moment ago...

The Green One 2015-06-10 23:48

Awww but Suigetsu being a DNA testing scientist sounded so legit too. :heh:

Edit: Saw a little more now. lol........this thread is going to be VERY amusing tomorrow.

luffyxnami 2015-06-11 00:00

Man, kishi must really hate Sakura or something. This just make sasuke into so much of a scum bag then ever before and Sakura not being any better for still being in love with him, like seriously he probably sleep with another girl right in front of her and Sakura would still be after his dic*.

OH&S 2015-06-11 00:12

Until I see the full chapter, I'm not believing anything.

kenjiharima 2015-06-11 00:50

Kishi is trolling again....All I can say after seeing the raw. DNA.

OH&S 2015-06-11 01:21

Sees RAW. Eyes begin combusting. Now I'm gonna wait for the explanation, no matter how many weeks it takes.

sayde 2015-06-11 01:32

Just finished reading it. I'm off to heat up a couple bags of popcorn. This should be good.

ranchan13 2015-06-11 01:32

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
After reading this chapter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Sakura seems incredibly pathetic now, even more so than I ever could have imagined.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 5559624)
Just finished reading it. I'm off to heat up a couple bags of popcorn. This should be good.

Make some for me too, please?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...on_be_good.gif

cyberdemon 2015-06-11 01:32

scanlations are out.

So Naruto isn't even aware of this. However a big question is whether the DNA used even belonged to Karin. Suigetsu didn't really seem entirely sure and seemed to be taking a guess. Though if it is DNA found locked up in her drawer, Sasuke's DNA seems more likely with how obsessed she is with him. It would be hilarious if they thought they were comparing Karin and Sarada's DNA but were actually comparing Sarada and Sasuke's lol.

fuff 2015-06-11 01:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5559626)
scanlations are out.

So Naruto isn't even aware of this. However a big question is whether the DNA used even belonged to Karin. Suigetsu didn't really seem entirely sure and seemed to be taking a guess. Though if it is DNA found locked up in her drawer, Sasuke's DNA seems more likely with how obsessed she is with him. It would be hilarious if they thought they were comparing Karin and Sarada's DNA but were actually comparing Sarada and Sasuke's lol.

u make a vaild point! thats prob it she was pretty obessed with sasuke...aka keeping his sweaty shirts etc

Om Nerabdator 2015-06-11 01:37

im guessing the amount of times sasuke bit her to heal a bit of her dna got into him and thus transfered to Sarada. No way this days of our lives shit is real, still though how many chapters will it take to resolve this

Endscape 2015-06-11 01:40

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...-our-times.jpg

fuff 2015-06-11 01:40

naruto was like he didnt know...but wouldnt he see sakura pregnant? he cant be oblivious to that...

Endscape 2015-06-11 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5559626)
However a big question is whether the DNA used even belonged to Karin. Suigetsu didn't really seem entirely sure and seemed to be taking a guess. Though if it is DNA found locked up in her drawer, Sasuke's DNA seems more likely with how obsessed she is with him. It would be hilarious if they thought they were comparing Karin and Sarada's DNA but were actually comparing Sarada and Sasuke's lol.

Karin has red hair, Sasuke has black, remember?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuff (Post 5559632)
naruto was like he didnt know...but wouldnt he see sakura pregnant? he cant be oblivious to that...

Sarada wasn't born in the village, remember?

fuff 2015-06-11 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endscape (Post 5559634)
Karin has red hair, Sasuke has black, remember?

Sarada wasn't born in the village, remember?

oh ya shes wasnt born in the village totally forgot about that one...
Karin has red hair, Sasuke has black, remember? for that fact i dont think sugiestu (ya i know spelt it wrong) used a hair sample...