AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Oshi no Ko (推しの子) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=155671)

wuhugm 2020-08-28 02:20

Oshi no Ko (推しの子)

Original Title : 推しの子
Author : Akasaka Aka

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:

Originally Posted by MU
The story begins with a beautiful girl, her perfectly fake smile, and the people who love her selfishly for it.

What transpires behind the scenes of the glittering showbiz industry? How far would you go for the sake of your beloved idol? What would you do if you found out reincarnation was real? The star of the show is Aquamarine Hoshino and the stage is but a mere facade. Will he manage to reach the climax before the world of glamour swallows him whole?

This is the greatest celebrities of all time

dark44 2020-08-28 03:02

This well be good only if it goes incest route MC love his mother and his sister love him

wuhugm 2020-08-28 03:14

^Wtf...

Who's the father tho?

dark44 2020-08-28 04:20

i dont know the father i just read the first chapter and put it on hold cause the idol look like slut who got pregnant and the MC is kinda cuck

wuhugm 2020-08-28 05:48

^lol, continue

The story is not about that

Kanon 2020-08-28 17:03

I've been reading from chapter one, and been enjoying this.
Spoiler for chapter 10 or so huge spoilers:

It's amusing that Aqua is going to play in the live action adaptation of the manga that made Kaguya-sama's student council cry rivers. I wonder if the live-action will be referenced in Kaguya-sama later on, with Fujiwara dropping a comment about how either terrible or surprisingly good it is (it will depend on Aqua).

wuhugm 2020-08-28 21:46

^There were already future glimpses about they become great idol and actor respectively

So I think that gig will be Aqua's big break

Btw, that star shaped pupil is a huge giveaway, why no one commented on it lmao :heh:

Kanon 2020-08-29 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6435766)
Btw, that star shaped pupil is a huge giveaway, why no one commented on it lmao :heh:

I think that's something only the readers can see. I doubt they truly have star shaped pupils :heh:

Sixth 2020-08-29 08:44

I dropped this after a few chapters. It doesn't feel good to read at all.

wuhugm 2020-08-29 09:22

^This is masterpiece yo

Zolton 2020-08-29 09:34

This manga is awesome. But it also seems to be the reason why Kaguya's been so dull lately. All of Aka's creative genius is going into this.

Strange that a smart guy like Aqua hasn't considered yet that his father may try to kill him and Ruby too.

wuhugm 2020-08-29 10:43

^Because he's not gonna

That stalker wasn't an assassin
Father didn't ask him to kill anyone specifically

Now that I think about it, why was the doctor killed? He was nobody basically
To prevent the birth?

I think father just wanted Ai to get off the entertainment world completely

Zolton 2020-08-29 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6435827)
^Because he's not gonna

Why not? He knew what he was doing when he gave the stalker Ai's whereabouts. Last time he did that, it resulted in a death; he expected it to happen again. The father's goal must be to protect his secret, and he clearly doesn't care who he kills to do it.

wuhugm 2020-08-29 12:35

^Because they got to live till 15 without any danger whatsoever

It's not like D&D of "he kinda forgot"

Zolton 2020-08-29 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6435842)
^Because they got to live till 15 without any danger whatsoever

It's not like D&D of "he kinda forgot"

True, but maybe the father hasn't realized yet who Aqua and Ruby are in the flashforward? Also, there was a 4 year gap between the stalker's attacks. And the father was able to send him after the pregnant Ai only right before the twins were born. Seems like the father cannot kill whenever he wants.

wuhugm 2020-08-29 13:33

^That's why I said there wasn't strong intent to kill anyone even Ai

If so he would send real assassin instead of a weaboo simp

I think father intended to have stalkers exposed her
Maybe father didn't even know a doctor died

Kanon 2020-08-29 18:51

The father completely intended for Ai to be killed. Probably wouldn't have minded if the kids had been killed in the process too. The reason he didn't send an assassin is because contrary to what fiction would have you think, you can't just easily contact one just by picking up your phone. Not to mention all the risks involved. Better to give an anonymous tip to a crazy stalker and hope for the best.

wuhugm 2020-08-29 21:49

^That hope for the best is the problem tho

Kanon 2020-08-30 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6435908)
^That hope for the best is the problem tho

It was still the safest option for him. If that didn't work, he may have tried something else.

Diluc 2020-08-30 18:13

That Aka for you, he subverted any of expectation, i was ones of whom underestimate this manga for silly usage of reincarnation troupe.