AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Future members of the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Ravel and Gasper? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=159268)

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-03 07:52

Future members of the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Ravel and Gasper?

Hello Highschool DXD's fans, how are you guys?

I have opened this thread because since Rias, Xenovia, Gasper and Ravel have vacants position in their peerage I would like discuss with you guys about some theories and hypothesis about who could be the characters to could be add to their peerage

Did you have any idea, for example you think that Valerie could be Gasper's two bishop?

Xuanwu 2023-07-03 09:27

What about Irina? :heh:

IIRC, there's other vampires in Romania that suffered the same isolation Gasper did. It's entirely possible that Gasper's peerage could be made up of those vampires.

Xenovia will probably get more of the Malebranche.

cyberdemon 2023-07-03 10:17

Valerie’s will be Gaspers queen, not bishop lol. I could see Gasper taking in outcasts much like Sairaorg.

Ravel would take in more administrative types to assist her duties to Issei as his manager.

Dareal_truth 2023-07-03 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6551882)

IIRC, there's other vampires in Romania that suffered the same isolation Gasper did. It's entirely possible that Gasper's peerage could be made up of those vampires.

Ish doesn’t care about irina

Dareal_truth 2023-07-03 12:17

But anyways maybe ravel would get a swordsman

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-03 12:25

Quote:

Yeah I know lol :p

Quote:

Well from what I remember someone said that on Twitter Ishi said that the Shin DXD 6 should be a Elmenhilde's Volume so it can be.

Quote:

I too have think about this possibility, in my opinion Kiba and Xenovia could use the Malebranche in the form of a sword.

Honestly I would prefer aFemale Melebranche for Issei's peerage that could take all of 8 pawns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 6551895)
Valerie’s will be Gaspers queen, not bishop lol. I could see Gasper taking in outcasts much like Sairaorg.

@ Cyberdemon I was thinking that Valerie should be both his two bishop because until now she was just used as support while the Queen must be a fighter too.

@Dareal_Truth I know that Ishi has make some bad choice for what concern the characters but please avoid to complain because this a thread for make theories and not for analyze the good and bad aspects of the series. If you have some theory that yould share with us I would glad to read it :)

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-03 12:28

I was thinking that in theory among the Hades's army there were 5 Unnamed Devils that were supposed to be Ultimate Class with the potential to be Maou Class.

It could be that if Ishi hasn't forgot about them there could find a place in some peerage?

Xuanwu 2023-07-03 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6551916)
Yeah I know lol :p

Well from what I remember someone said that on Twitter Ishi said that the Shin DXD 6 should be a Elmenhilde's Volume so it can be.

I remember it from an old post on his blog. Ravel -> Elmenhilde -> Ophis/Lilith.

That's if he doesn't change his mind on the order, but the next volume should definitely be Ravel.

Quote:

Honestly I would prefer aFemale Melebranche for Issei's peerage that could take all of 8 pawns.
Maybe, but idk if Ishi would give all eight pieces to one character. Let me first see if he introduces other alien waifus.

Sefaira might take the mutation piece.

Xuanwu 2023-07-03 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dareal_truth (Post 6551914)
But anyways maybe ravel would get a swordsman

Why do you think so. Honestly can't think of anything concerning Ravel's peerage.

Edit: Cyberdemon might be on to something about the administrative types.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-03 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6551938)
I remember it from an old post on his blog. Ravel -> Elmenhilde -> Ophis/Lilith.

I wonder what the Ophis/Lilith Volume could be? They would merged together and became one being once again? They would fight a Eevie? They would die?

Who knows?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6551938)
Maybe, but idk if Ishi would give all eight pieces to one character. Let me first see if he introduces other alien waifus.

Sefaira might take the mutation piece.

It could be, honestly for me let someone get all of the 8 pawns would be the most fast way for fixed the problem that Issei's have 8 vacants pieces once for all.

I was thinking that maybe some devils that were a former member of Hades's army could join some peerage.

cyberdemon 2023-07-03 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6551941)
Why do you think so. Honestly can't think of anything concerning Ravel's peerage.

Edit: Cyberdemon might be on to something about the administrative types.

She took on her pieces but doesn’t appear to have any interest in being independent. Creating an administration seems more likely for her. She’d take people similar to realist hero for their organizational skills than anything else. Someone who could make her job easier so that she could be more flirty with Issei lol

Honestly I’m surprised Kiba didnt do the same. He could’ve created a knight peerage to help avoid Issei and the rest having to go all out. Not independent but to keep enemies from being their own worst enemies lol

Dareal_truth 2023-07-03 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6551951)
I wonder what the Ophis/Lilith Volume could be? They would merged together and became one being once again? They would fight a Eevie? They would die?

Who knows?

It could be, honestly for me let someone get all of the 8 pawns would be the most fast way for fixed the problem that Issei's have 8 vacants pieces once for all.

I was thinking that maybe some devils that were a former member of Hades's army could join some peerage.

On ophis Highly likely fights the Evies otherwise she was supposed to (well both) fuse together, so ise can get Tdxd

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-04 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 6551952)
. Someone who could make her job easier so that she could be more flirty with Issei lol

Agree, this make sense. If she want spend more time with Issei she would have to get some help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 6551952)
Honestly I’m surprised Kiba didnt do the same. He could’ve created a knight peerage to help avoid Issei and the rest having to go all out. Not independent but to keep enemies from being their own worst enemies lol

Maybe Kiba hasn't accepted them because it can be that he dislike the idea of be a master.

He could have on his peerage someone that can be the owners of some demoniac or holy sword that weren't introduced yet in the plot. I guess that maybe Xenovia could have someone like that as knight.

Lucidrago 2023-07-04 06:30

I imagine Ravel's servants helping with her duties as Issei's manager and arranging his schedule and also specific events as Issei will be very busy in the future. Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.

As for Rias' knight, maybe it could be the former wielder of Excalibur Blessing that was mentioned in Volume 3. He could have left the church after the Three Factions made peace which reduced the demand for exorcists. While he was offered the chance to become a Brave Saint, he refused and decided to find his own path after serving the Church for so long. He runs into Rias' and she offers to make him her knight and gives him the Galatine she received from the church.

I really don't think it matters as far as Valerie is concerned as she's barely a character and I feel that's generous. But Gasper having a peerage of very strong half-blood vampires with Sacred Gears would suit him. Kind of like how Sairaorg recruited devils from extinct houses to his peerage.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-04 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidrago (Post 6552024)
Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.

LOL, Kiba should have think about that :heh:

Quote:

As for Rias' knight, maybe it could be the former wielder of Excalibur Blessing that was mentioned in Volume 3. He could have left the church after the Three Factions made peace which reduced the demand for exorcists. While he was offered the chance to become a Brave Saint, he refused and decided to find his own path after serving the Church for so long. He runs into Rias' and she offers to make him her knight and gives him the Galatine she received from the church.

Agree, this could happened. I have forgotten about Galantine, is time that it have a wielder.

Quote:

I really don't think it matters as far as Valerie is concerned as she's barely a character and I feel that's generous. But Gasper having a peerage of very strong half-blood vampires with Sacred Gears would suit him. Kind of like how Sairaorg recruited devils from extinct houses to his peerage.

Maybe now that the Eevie would arrives and the Malebranche could be unleashed and want fights the Longinus's owners Valerie could be used more on the plot.

Is interesting you are idea about the Gasper's peerage make of half-vampire that have Sacred Gears. Gasper that became the mentor and the savior of someone could be perfect for his character development.

Xuanwu 2023-07-04 07:55

Quote:

I imagine Ravel's servants helping with her duties as Issei's manager and arranging his schedule and also specific events as Issei will be very busy in the future. Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.

There's also one Ultimate-class exorcist Ishibumi mentioned in the afterword of Volume 11, I believe.

Isn't that Galatine wielded by Ex Gremory?

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-04 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6552029)
There's also one Ultimate-class exorcist Ishibumi mentioned in the afterword of Volume 11, I believe.

Yeah this is what he have said:
Quote:

And also for the heaven's side----I also thought about a spin off story of an Exorcist. The plot is after the three big powers make an alliance, the Exorcists started to lose their job. Well the fallen-angels and devils who were supposed to be their enemies aren’t their enemies anymore. It’s a story where a former ultimate-class Exorcist gets dispatched to the peaceful Japan and gets himself mixed in a ruckus. Yes. This is all imaginary.
https://occult-research.club/project...e_11_Afterword

According to the wiki there should be another unknown joker beside Dulio, maybe the Ultimate Class Exorcist is him or her.

Perhaps he/she could be part of the Saint Brave under Irina or the member of some peerage. Of course unless Ishibumi hasn't forgot about he/she :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6552029)
Isn't that Galatine wielded by Ex Gremory?

The one EX used is said to be Galantine III so it is a different sword though Rias from what I remember as mentioned that Galantine could be used by the child she would with Issei.

Lucidrago 2023-07-05 06:54

Was 't it already revealed that Lint was the Extra Joker?

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-05 07:56

True, I have forgotten.

Last time I have search on the wiki it was wrotte that the other Joker identity was still unknown.

Xuanwu 2023-07-05 08:04

Lol, I thought there was two Extra Jokers aside from Dulio. We need to see Dulio's match against Tobio to see Heaven's strongest cards.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-05 08:14

Maybe it can be that there is still another Extra Joker.

I'm curios to see if Ishi would just show the climax of that battle or maybe Tobio vs Dulio's whole match could be inserted in DX that would sealed together with a Slash Dog's Volume?

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-05 08:15

However someone has any other possible idea about who could join the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Gasper and Ravel?

Lucidrago 2023-07-05 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xuanwu (Post 6552166)
Lol, I thought there was two Extra Jokers aside from Dulio. We need to see Dulio's match against Tobio to see Heaven's strongest cards.

The strongest cards went into the Isolation Barrier Field to fight Tribeca. Griselda, Milana, Nero, and Deethelm are likely the strongest members on Dulio's team.

But let's and this because we're getting off topic.

B214 2023-07-05 10:02

How many slots are left for each team?
Rias has Rook & Bishop.
Xenovia still has 2 Knights & 7 Pawns.
Ravel & Gasper should still have all slots opened.

Edit: Personally if you ask me i really hope Ishibumi doesn't really add another peerage members anymore. I feel like DxD is currently suffering from having too many characters, that's why he wrote off Sona and some of her team members away. Most of the characters are now suffering from they are just there instead of having an actual role. Ingvild is Ise's queen but i feel like her role in the story is just being there only at the moment, she's important but i don't have the feeling that she's treated as important as lets say Asia or Ravel. Maybe it would be better if Ishibumi takes things slowly. Maybe he needs to put aside more characters like he did with Sona.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-05 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552181)
Edit: Personally if you ask me i really hope Ishibumi doesn't really add another peerage members anymore.

@ B214 Ishi in the Shin DXD 4 has tell to us that Issei's Rook is a mutated piece that is growing together with him:

Quote:

• The unused [Rook] that Hyoudou Issei possessed converted into a [Mutation Piece] afterwards. It’s supposedly growing alongside its owner.
https://occult-research.club/project...mory_Genealogy

I think that he wouldn't have tell to us something like that if he hasn't any plan for that piece so I think that at least that vacant mutated piece would be used.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552181)
I feel like DxD is currently suffering from having too many characters, that's why he wrote off Sona and some of her team members away.

Considering that lately he have introduced Runeas Gremory, Sefaria Seraselbes and would have to introduce the Malebranche and the members of the Eevie's army it seem that Ishi isn't particular afraid that he would have too many characters to handle :heh:

Dareal_truth 2023-07-05 12:35

It's going towards fairy tail route

cyberdemon 2023-07-05 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6552171)
However someone has any other possible idea about who could join the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Gasper and Ravel?

Tosca seems the perfect candidate for rook on Rias’ team. If Kiba does eventually take up his pieces, I could see her being traded to him.
Gasper definitely will reincarnate Valerie. Likely as his queen or bishop. I say queen
There’s isn’t any real candidates for Ravel at present
Dunno about Xenovia since her peerage is out of the ordinary.
Saji will probably use his pieces to reincarnate his siblings. Maybe Momo will eventually be traded to him as well. Possibly Ruruko if she can settle her feelings.

Lucidrago 2023-07-05 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 6552217)
Tosca seems the perfect candidate for rook on Rias’ team. If Kiba does eventually take up his pieces, I could see her being traded to him.
Gasper definitely will reincarnate Valerie. Likely as his queen or bishop. I say queen
There’s isn’t any real candidates for Ravel at present
Dunno about Xenovia since her peerage is out of the ordinary.
Saji will probably use his pieces to reincarnate his siblings. Maybe Momo will eventually be traded to him as well. Possibly Ruruko if she can settle her feelings.

Kiba is one of Ishibuni's favorite characters. If he wanted him to have evil pieces he would have given him some. Why would Xenovia, Ravel, Gasper, Saji, Tsubaki, and Alivian decide to get evil pieces but not Kiba if that was Ishibumi's intention to give him some?

There's no indication that Tosca will be a combatant or that she necessarily wants to.be. And Rias' already has two rooks. I suggested her being in Ravel's peerage because I don't think her peerage will be focused on combat. Because besides the fact she has a strong barrier-type Sacred Gear, what kind of combat ability does she have? Based on how Ishibuni treats female characters in this series and the level of future enemies, it would probably be best to keep her as far away from combat as humanly possible.

Akeno and Koneko both have feelings for Issei so why didn't they join his peerage? Using Hanakai's feelings as an excuse for her to join Saji's peerage don't make any sense. Also Nimura has already been traded.. why would she be traded again?

And I doubt Saji would want to reincarnate his siblings. Yes he will far outlive them if they stay human but he has likely come to terms with that like Issei with his parents or probably Akeno with Suzaku and Tobio or even with Irina and her parents. He'll probably be happy as long as they live long, fulfilling lives.

And about people saying Balberith and Verrine joining Xenovia's peerage was random? I don't really think it was. One is the fact that Balberith and Verrine are Super Devils. They wouldn't just be able to join anyone else's peerage because they would simply be worth too many pieces. Rias'or Sairaorg don't have the pieces. So that would only leave Issei or a newly promoted high-class devil.

With Issei, he doesn't intend to have any males in his harem and even if he decided on Balberith I doubt any of his current pieces would be enough although Ishibuni could justify Issei's mutated rook because it's Issei. But alas, Balberith is a male.

As far as Verrine is concerned, I don"t think Ishibuni has any intention of her joining the harem. And it's fair to say that all of Issei's servants are his haremettes. And plus as the likely two candidates for strongest female devils, Ishibuni probably wants Ingvild and Verrine to be rival queens in a way.

As far as Xenovia being the lucky recipient, it could have been anyone else and it would really be no better or worse. But Xenovia being Student Council President is a leader in her own right and her getting a peerage seems very natural considering her personality. If Balberith and Verrine couldn't join Issei's peerage for the reasons I stated above, then being in one of his servant's peerage was the next best thing.

And we saw how Nimura was following Xenovia's lead in the short story in DX3. So that makes sense as well.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-06 04:18

@ Lucidrago well you have make a pretty long post.

I have appreciated how did you express your reasoning here.

I have say that after reading this long post to yours though I still think that Balberith and Verrine in Xenovia's peerage was make too suddenly I'm not again that idea so much anymore cause your reason have sense.

Lucidrago 2023-07-06 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6552353)
@ Lucidrago well you have make a pretty long post.

I have appreciated how did you express your reasoning here.

I have say that after reading this long post to yours though I still think that Balberith and Verrine in Xenovia's peerage was make too suddenly I'm not again that idea so much anymore cause your reason have sense.

I do agree that it was sudden but it makes a lot of sense considering Balberith's and Verrine's position. They were just their enemies not that long ago and were aligned with Hades. A lot of devils would have their concerns with them being taken under the custody of the Underworld with no strings attached because of their previous affiliation with Hades and the fact that they're Super Devils.

But Xenoviaaking them her servants with the condition that she can't compete in Rating Games with her peerage pretty much solves the problem. Because Xenovia is Issei's knight, it's fair to say that her peerage may as well be an extension of Issei's. And Issei is a hero to the underworld and the supernatural world at large. So that would clear up any concerns about Balberith and Verrine and would make Xenovia, and by extension, Issei, responsible for those two. That would free up the higher-ups' hands and they could simply leave their cars to Xenovia and Issei. Even if they still had concerns, they wouldn't be able to openly state them because of Issei's standing.

Look at it like Odin adopting Vali or Indra making Cao Cap hkx direct subordinate.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-06 08:05

@ Lucidragon I was thinking that maybe for the Malebranche could happened a situation like that.

Perhaps Vali could accept to have a peerage for make Malacoda is queen, a female Malebranche could be either Isse's Mutated Rook or all of his 8 pawns when another one can be in the peerage of Xenovia or in the Ravel.

I was thinking that maybe there can be a Malebranche that could bond with Ravel and so maybe because of their bond Ravel could use part of its power without turn into a monster or something. I think to remember that it was said that the compatibility between a Devil and the Malebranche is important.

Dareal_truth 2023-07-06 16:36

Why does certain individuas such as Ravel need a Malebranche? It has no compatibility with her because her role in the story is not fighting.

B214 2023-07-06 20:38

The King doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest but the King does need to have strong members under them.

That being said, i do hope we could get a sniper for a peerage member.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-07 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552412)

Sniper? It would be interesting. How this person could be a sniper? Thanks a SG that work like a fire weapon? There is already Shooting Star for that but maybe there can be another kind of SG that work like a fire weapon?

B214 2023-07-07 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6552501)
Sniper? It would be interesting. How this person could be a sniper? Thanks a SG that work like a fire weapon? There is already Shooting Star for that but maybe there can be another kind of SG that work like a fire weapon?

I'm thinking something more to a non-SG user like, a person who's a gun user but prefers to use sniping rifle to avoid close combat. He/she shoots out demonic power, maybe they has some equipment that allows them to reflect their bullets to hide their position from enemy.

Lucidrago 2023-07-07 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552412)
The King doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest but the King does need to have strong members under them.

That would be a good idea but something like that would be reserved for an assassin-like character. In a Rating Game or even in real combat, their uses would be very limited based on how Ishibuni writes battles. The rifle would have to be powerful enough to take out more than your typical low-level enemies and they would have to keep their presence concealed. You would need both for said sniper to stay as effective as possible. Take away either of those conditions and they pretty much become useless.

Also the king or a key figure in the king's peerage would be the main target. Their goal would be to take out either one of those to either cripple the opposing team or to win the match outright. And there's a chance that the sniper could only get one shot and if they mess it up, they're probably finished.

So while it's an interesting idea if played right, I don't think it would go over well in DxD.
L

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-07 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552505)
I'm thinking something more to a non-SG user like, a person who's a gun user but prefers to use sniping rifle to avoid close combat. He/she shoots out demonic power, maybe they has some equipment that allows them to reflect their bullets to hide their position from enemy.

Maybe the Grigori could make a weapon that would allow to use demoniac power in that way. I was also thinking that if Lint and Fried using guns then maybe it could be possible that there can be among the exorcist or the brave saints some who can have a weapon that fire bullets of holy powers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidrago (Post 6552506)
And there's a chance that the sniper could only get one shot and if they mess it up, they're probably finished.

So while it's an interesting idea if played right, I don't think it would go over well in DxD.

Agree, it could be depend by how Ishi would wrotte the battle when the sniper is involved.

I was thinking that maybe Shooting Star BXB could consist that he could change the type of fire weapon Star Buster Star Blaster is, for example maybe he could turn it into a sort of sniper rifle that fire bullets much less destructive but more fast and accurate which can be ideal for being able to fire continuously without needing to worry about the fact that a ally could be strike cause is too close to Shooting Star's target.

Lucidrago 2023-07-07 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD (Post 6552510)
Maybe the Grigori could make a weapon that would allow to use demoniac power in that way. I was also thinking that if Lint and Fried using guns then maybe it could be possible that there can be among the exorcist or the brave saints some who can have a weapon that fire bullets of holy powers.

Agree, it could be depend by how Ishi would wrotte the battle when the sniper is involved.

I was thinking that maybe Shooting Star BXB could consist that he could change the type of fire weapon Star Buster Star Blaster is, for example maybe he could turn it into a sort of sniper rifle that fire bullets much less destructive but more fast and accurate which can be ideal for being able to fire continuously without needing to worry about the fact that a ally could be strike cause is too close to Shooting Star's target.

Moving this over to the power-ups thread.

B214 2023-07-07 20:46

Another potential candidate i would put into consideration is the descendent of a past Boosted Gear & Divine Dividing possessor. But then again, we don't know how many Dragon based SG are there in the world, so hard to tell how effective he/she would be if it's just twice critical. Maybe they could have it that, he/she manage to find a piece of Draig/Albion's original flesh and made a weapon from it. Or they did a contract with some Dragons like Asia.

Hyodou True DXD 2023-07-08 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidrago (Post 6552548)
Moving this over to the power-ups thread.

Yeah, I shouldn't have post it here. My bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by B214 (Post 6552588)
Another potential candidate i would put into consideration is the descendent of a past Boosted Gear & Divine Dividing possessor.

For me the problem here is considering the JD how many of the former possessors of BG and DD has living enough to having childrens and so descendents? Perhaps all previous wielders of BG and DD were too much focus on their power for care to have a family.

However is a interesting idea.