AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   High School DxD Light Novel - Character Speculation/Theories: Issei's Harem (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=125225)

Tbolt 2014-08-16 08:15

ImperialFlameGod8190 I understand what your saying and I for one will not comment on anymore of his posts but everyone else must do the same or the outcome will be the same. Peace out.

Biohazardous 2014-08-16 08:55

Im not for Abe being with Ise but, we cant rule out her being able to mass summon more than one familiar though. It could be something unique to her due to her bloodline or some jazz.

kusabireika 2014-08-16 08:55

I agree, I will do the same :3

Tbolt 2014-08-16 09:50

Well Abe is in love with Ise and I don't think she will be in his harem but I do think she falls in the category of being a local wife. And you notice Ise is getting into the habit of breaking girls engagements, maybe that could be his new business: Engagements broken R us he could make a fortune.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2014-08-16 09:58

You can comment on any posts you want idc about that but dont bash people's opinions just because u disagree i will do the same

sunsengnim 2014-08-16 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tbolt (Post 5216930)
Engagements broke R us

Hey, yes you! Are you unsatisfied with your parents forcing a fiancee on you?
Do not be troubled just call us Engagements broke R us!
Well send you our only employee the Oppai Dragon he has a 100% success rate!
So do not be troubled further ladies hes more charming and influential then the Maou himself!

PS: We are not responsible for you accidentally falling in love with our Oppai Dragon he also has a 100% success rate on this.
Please send your resume to join his harem and love letters, etc to this address XXX

evalot1997 2014-08-16 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsengnim (Post 5216949)
Hey, yes you! Are you unsatisfied with your parents forcing a fiancee on you?
Do not be troubled just call us Engagements broke R us!
Well send you our only employee the Oppai Dragon he has a 100% success rate!
So do not be troubled further ladies hes more charming and influential then the Maou himself!

PS: We are not responsible for you accidentally falling in love with our Oppai Dragon he also has a 100% success rate on this.
Please send your resume to join his harem and love letters, etc to this address XXX

And it's free of charge!
Instead,all our employee require is your big oppai!Due to the nature of complications it is highly advised to possess a pair of big oppai otherwise slacking and even sudden termination of contract is to be within expectation.

Biohazardous 2014-08-16 11:21

Lol you guys are a trip.

Gary29 2014-08-16 12:27

Regarding Abe:

I'm not for her being a part of his peerage (secondary harem maybe) because she won't really serve much use. Sure, she can summon multiple beasts at a time, but their level nor hers are anywhere near what Ise's peerage's level needs to be to deal with the threats he and the rest of the Gremory group faces daily.

And I can seriously see Sirzechs and Azazel turning that into an Oppai Dragon business.

saw2097 2014-08-16 12:53

I would like to add about Abe, that they are not allowed to use familiars in rating games anyway so she would be completely useless as a member of Ise's peerage.

Biohazardous 2014-08-16 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by saw2097 (Post 5217162)
I would like to add about Abe, that they are not allowed to use familiars in rating games anyway so she would be completely useless as a member of Ise's peerage.

This is also true I forgot about that lol.

cyberdemon 2014-08-16 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by saw2097 (Post 5217162)

They actually can depending on the rules. Super powerful ones like Fafnir can't be used under normal circumstances but you can still use them. and it doesn't mean she won't learn other abilities to compensate. Geez you guys make it sound like she must be some super devil right off the bat to be useful to Issei. Don't forgot he was pathetic when he first revived and now look at him.

Frankly though just seeing Goristie is enough to demoralize any male enemy. lol

evalot1997 2014-08-16 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5217208)
They actually can depending on the rules. Super powerful ones like Fafnir can't be used under normal circumstances but you can still use them. and it doesn't mean she won't learn other abilities to compensate. Geez you guys make it sound like she must be some super devil right off the bat to be useful to Issei. Don't forgot he was pathetic when he first revived and now look at him.

Well he is the protagonist and also being partnered up with one of the heavenly dragons.

cyberdemon 2014-08-16 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by evalot1997 (Post 5217216)
Well he is the protagonist and also being partnered up with one of the heavenly dragons.

But he's also massively affected all those around him which has driven them to much much greater heights as well.

evalot1997 2014-08-16 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5217219)
But he's also massively affected all those around him which has driven them to much much greater heights as well.

Thats he's speciality of affecting and changing the emotion and feelings of the people around him due to both ddraig and his personality.

saw2097 2014-08-16 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5217208)

Frankly though just seeing Goristie is enough to demoralize any male enemy. lol

Ise has a sacred gear, Abe doesn't have a sacred gear or any magical ability, or sword skills or any direct combat abilities.

She is a monster trainer, her ability is to use monster to fight her battles which would be forbidden in the rating game.

Biohazardous 2014-08-16 15:18

How bout cant have Abe cus Bennia is more awesome. :D

cyberdemon 2014-08-16 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by saw2097 (Post 5217235)
Ise has a sacred gear, Abe doesn't have a sacred gear or any magical ability, or sword skills or any direct combat abilities.

She is a monster trainer, her ability is to use monster to fight her battles which would be forbidden in the rating game.

We don't know that. She's never been in an individual combat situation. Doesn't mean she can't learn something.

Gary29 2014-08-16 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5217430)
We don't know that. She's never been in an individual combat situation. Doesn't mean she can't learn something.

That's true, it doesn't mean she can't learn something, but she wouldn't be able to reach the level of skill that is needed to be with Ise and the others. It would basically be like starting from scratch when everyone around you is at High-class or Ultimate-class level. Not to mention the risk of death in battles would be extremely high for her.

saw2097 2014-08-16 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 5217430)

So she should be made a member of a peerage under the idea that she can learn something?

And if she doesn't become a master swordswoman in a short period of time she is completely useless and a waste of a piece, Ise will gets one set of evil pieces, he can't just throw one away on someone who has no capacity for combat.