AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   (L) Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu- [WN] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124459)

bludvein 2014-07-05 16:52

Bets on Pursena(or however you spell her name) showing up soon? Since she and Linier are a pair sort of, I'm betting she screwed up somewhere too.

Awrya 2014-07-05 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bludvein (Post 5172446)
Bets on Pursena(or however you spell her name) showing up soon? Since she and Linier are a pair sort of, I'm betting she screwed up somewhere too.

She should have travelled to and arrived at the Great Forest already, but I think the chances are quite high.
The focus may shift to the Great Forest and the patriarch/matriarch succession of the two major tribes Dedordia and Adordia, where at the end Rudeus and Orusuteddo get the opportunity to set up a transition magic circle to finally connect their office with the Great Forest.

Forgot to mention it, but according to Rudeus Ariel is the vice-president of Orusuteddo Ltd.:heh:

CNine 2014-07-05 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 5172458)

Forgot to mention it, but according to Rudeus Ariel is the vice-president of Orusuteddo Ltd.:heh:

she is director

in front of their daughter, all father is on their knee

Awrya 2014-07-05 18:06

^
My bad, literally it'd be section head, with her section being Asura area.
Would be funny if either Linear or Pursena becomes another section head for the Great Forest area.

critle 2014-07-05 19:49

Im reading the university part and out of nowhere comes a OPM reference. I had to stop and laugh a bit. The web novell is a fun to read i have to say.The way rudi describes things or calls people for example bitch elf (i dont know why but i find that name funny).

Kaito Yamakage 2014-07-05 23:31

We can make an alternative title for that chapter Rinia the $1,500,000 slave. She will be working for Rudeus for quite a while...

Thinking back to it, Juri was bought for like what was it again? 5 large copper $50? or was it 1 gold $1000? She was in pretty bad condition but it was super cheap, it might have been even less than that.

nineC 2014-07-06 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5172847)
We can make an alternative title for that chapter Rinia the $1,500,000 slave. She will be working for Rudeus for quite a while...

Thinking back to it, Juri was bought for like what was it again? 5 large copper $50? or was it 1 gold $1000? She was in pretty bad condition but it was super cheap, it might have been even less than that.

The original context is 'Cat in Debt'

amigos 2014-07-06 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 5172365)
Spoiler for 190.5 an Example of His Work:

thank you,the "chronical disease" part was priceless :D

Awrya 2014-07-06 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5172847)

I think it was one large copper for Juli, so 100 yen ($1).

Kaito Yamakage 2014-07-06 03:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awrya (Post 5173019)
I think it was one large copper for Juli, so 100 yen ($1).

The large coppers were $10 each, the regular coppers were $1. Though I was thinking it was around there as well, 1-5 of the lower tier coins.

I found it odd (especially when you look at the initial price offered for Rinia 300 gold $300,000) because slave trade was always mentioned to be profitable and she was a race not commonly found there as well as a child which are easiest to train and being sold that cheap. Even though she was more or less dead emotionally and physically at that point.

@nineC
I'm going to leave the title as A Borrowed Cat though, adds to the enjoyment of the chapter when you realize that context while reading. Up until Eris opens the door you have no idea what kind of cat it is, then you're just like... oh. throw it out.

CNine 2014-07-06 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5173043)

@nineC
I'm going to leave the title as A Borrowed Cat though, adds to the enjoyment of the chapter when you realize that context while reading. Up until Eris opens the door you have no idea what kind of cat it is, then you're just like... oh. throw it out.

ah, you're right she is cat-in-box

BTW, thanks for vol 5 first chapter, that was hilarious

Next chapter
Stuco and the entrance ceremony

Kaito Yamakage 2014-07-06 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 5173086)
ah, you're right she is cat-in-box

BTW, thanks for vol 5 first chapter, that was hilarious

Next chapter
Stuco and the entrance ceremony

No problem, I'm almost finished with the Dorudia Slow Life chapters now. Next I'm probably going to do volume 4 chapter 1, then I need to take a break for a few days/a week.

Silent has chapter 28 scheduled for tomorrow as well. All of volumes 3-4 should be done within a month.

I haven't thoroughly looked over your translations for the recent chapters but they looked pretty good, have you thought about posting them? Could use some editing & formatting, but that's the easy part you can leave to others.

Edit: as a side note... Rinia... Oh... my .... god.... I hope Gyuesu comes to visit Rudeus someday and finds Leo and Rinia there both as pets.

senjiro 2014-07-06 07:35

Lol, thanks for the chapters,
24-27 on b-t along no cost room(that was funny) and reencounter ch.
Well take a look a bt page and you see all the novels, in my mind go : oh my god what a lot of them... and start to drooling... after i think about the time for them translate and one more time go oh my god! Je je

Kaito Yamakage 2014-07-06 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by senjiro (Post 5173193)
Lol, thanks for the chapters,
24-27 on b-t along no cost room(that was funny) and reencounter ch.
Well take a look a bt page and you see all the novels, in my mind go : oh my god what a lot of them... and start to drooling... after i think about the time for them translate and one more time go oh my god! Je je

If I could afford it I could probably translate up to volume 19 within 2 months. Unfortunately, I don't really like bothering with donations and those kinds of things, it always just gets messy in the end, so I'm just doing this for fun.

If this series gets licensed in English with a release date schedule into 2025 I will do that.

CNine 2014-07-06 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage (Post 5173122)
No problem, I'm almost finished with the Dorudia Slow Life chapters now. Next I'm probably going to do volume 4 chapter 1, then I need to take a break for a few days/a week.

Silent has chapter 28 scheduled for tomorrow as well. All of volumes 3-4 should be done within a month.

I haven't thoroughly looked over your translations for the recent chapters but they looked pretty good, have you thought about posting them? Could use some editing & formatting, but that's the easy part you can leave to others.

Edit: as a side note... Rinia... Oh... my .... god.... I hope Gyuesu comes to visit Rudeus someday and finds Leo and Rinia there both as pets.

uploaded vol 19 in BT, but need some editing

want me to update my work on vol 18?

Spoiler for 192:

@kaito how to do project prefix? sorry to ask this is my first time uploading my translation in BT

bakato 2014-07-06 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 5173285)

Spoiler for 192:

@kaito how to do project prefix? sorry to ask this is my first time uploading my translation in BT

This elf's gotta get down and recognize.

CNine 2014-07-06 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5173292)
This elf's gotta get down and recognize.

Spoiler for elf:

Kaito Yamakage 2014-07-06 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 5173285)

Spoiler for 192:

Project prefix?

I'm not sure, the formatting?

I've just been doing it manually the pain in the butt line spacing and such, I'm still pretty new to BT, I didn't do anything in specific after I joined just started editing things and adding up chapters.

Mushoku_Tensei:Volume_19_Chapter_1 the naming you did correctly.

If you're talking about the headers you put them inside of === === signs.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...rmat_guideline <- this page is the only one you really need for formatting.

You modified the registration page properly as well, I see nothing that I'm not doing other than the line spacing and headers.

Edit: this is the translation I just did earlier where I started using the BT formatting from the start of translating, it's a bit of a pain but then I don't have to do it later.

http://darksilencer.deviantart.com/j...Ch-8-465997827

Also, whenever there's something I'm not sure on I copy the format from previous chapters. Like:

==Chapter 5 - Three days to the nearest town==

===Part 1===

^ top copy/paste v bottom copy/paste also, you use <ref> </ref> for the bottom notes like I was using. No idea if that's the properly way but that's how I've been doing it.

<noinclude>

==References==
<references />
{{SimpleNav}}
</noinclude>

Edit2: Ah nevermind I saw what you meant from the talk page. It was partially my mistake I guess since I didn't add the prefixes to the chapters when I was translating the titles. Though I had no idea what it meant by that, I just used the exact same format as other LNs chapters when I was uploading chapters the first time so I posted mine correctly without knowing how, lol.

Okashira 2014-07-06 12:39

So, Linear was "hired" as a maid in the household. Aisha complained that she wasn't going to get left off the hook without paying everything back :heh: Ellis agreed (her stance seemed to be "don't let go of the cat, no matter what", so she did wanted a pet :heh: ), Sylphy agreed since "it was Rudy like" to save a friend and she isn't in bad terms with Linear. When Roxy came home, she agreed as well, but when she heard the price she blurted (if I'm getting this right) "how much where you willing to pay for the first time of a princess?" :heh: cue to Rudeus explaining that it wasn't like that.

Linear on her side, kinda gave up :heh: she knew that she had to do whatever they asked of her due to the responsibility of the debt. With her current salary, she'll need for about 1000 years to pay the money back :heh: Oh, and in the family her heriarchy is "beneath Leo", Rudy mused that being beneath a dog is kinda too pitiful :heh:

edit : Elizarine dropped out of college. From the start her goal was to man hunt :heh: So, rather than spending time in college with Cliff, she changed priorities now that she started a family.

Nanahoshi graduated already, and Pergius place is helping her at her studies now (Rudy un-involved). Rudy is a 6th year, and varely attends classed due to Orsteddo Inc. :heh:

In Rudy's pointed "rank", if Luke ranks as A, Norms is B and the new guy (Rayforth) is S.

Kyosuke_Nanbu 2014-07-06 13:14

I don't see how could that be considered pitiful since Leo is the holy Beast of her tribe.Even elder in the tribe must respect him