AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fairy Tail (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Fairy Tail - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98986)

james0246 2010-11-17 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 3350523)
I'd like to suggest a ridiculous image thread, separate from the normal one, seeing as most of FT is...well, ridiculous.

Done. If you want your name on the thread, I can still add it, otherwise have at it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 3348269)
How about ''Create your own Mage(s)''
Spoiler for OP:

Done...but I'm going to pass on the second thread for now...

Saphira Veera 2010-11-21 10:10

How about a Favorite Character Poll? Let's include the supporting characters too..

Usuitakumine 2011-04-03 01:54

I wanna make a couple disscusion for Fairy Tail..
How about it???

Shiroth 2011-04-20 11:03

Could we have a thread for the Fairy Tail OVA titled Fairy Hills please? First episode was released on the 15th of this month, and the second will be June 17th.

james0246 2011-04-20 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usuitakumine (Post 3555926)
I wanna make a couple disscusion for Fairy Tail..
How about it???

Tell me what your ideas are and I'll see about making the thread(s).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3578706)
Could we have a thread for the Fairy Tail OVA titled Fairy Hills please? First episode was released on the 15th of this month, and the second will be June 17th.

Do you want to write up an OP? 'Twould be best if someone actually interested in the OVAs wrote up the OP...

Shiroth 2011-04-20 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3578711)
Do you want to write up an OP? 'Twould be best if someone actually interested in the OVAs wrote up the OP...

Sure. I'll PM you one pretty soon.

james0246 2011-04-20 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3578746)
Sure. I'll PM you one pretty soon.

Started the thread (see here), and added the [Anime] tag. Have fun :).

Shiroth 2011-04-22 04:27

Could we have a thread created for the Fairy Tail x Rave Master crossover chapter that was just released? :) I can write an opening post for it if you want.

james0246 2011-04-22 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3581428)
Could we have a thread created for the Fairy Tail x Rave Master crossover chapter that was just released? :) I can write an opening post for it if you want.

Since the chapter is stand-alone and separate, of course. Please provide the OP and I'll start the thread immediately...well as immediately as I or another mod can :). (If the chapter is being discussed in the Manga thread please tell me, I'll go through and move all the relevant posts to the new crossover chapter thread).

edit: If there are other crossover chapter, maybe this should be a general crossover thread?

Shiroth 2011-04-23 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3582918)
Since the chapter is stand-alone and separate, of course. Please provide the OP and I'll start the thread immediately...well as immediately as I or another mod can :). (If the chapter is being discussed in the Manga thread please tell me, I'll go through and move all the relevant posts to the new crossover chapter thread).

edit: If there are other crossover chapter, maybe this should be a general crossover thread?

This is the only announced crossover chapter, so i think we should just have a thread for that. :)

Also the first 48 episodes have been licensed by Funimation, so i guess a thread just be made for that. There's already people talking about it in the anime thread.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...reasure-hunter

james0246 2011-04-23 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3583143)
This is the only announced crossover chapter, so i think we should just have a thread for that. :)

Okay...Done :).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3583143)
Also the first 48 episodes have been licensed by Funimation, so i guess a thread just be made for that. There's already people talking about it in the anime thread.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...reasure-hunter

Okay...Done :). I included both the licensing and the dubbing of Fairy Tail in the same thread. Have fun :)

Shiroth 2011-04-23 13:03

Thanks a lot James. :)

Ryus 2011-05-18 22:49

I'd like to make a request for a Fairy Tail Live Action Speculation thread (feel free to rename thread if need be, not attached to name).

So we can have fun endlessly debating which characters look like and/or act like the characters from the anime and/or manga (only manga characters requiring spoiler tags stating manga character like image thread pics). I've already got some decent/funny ones selected for Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Levy, Laxus, and Gildarts, plus one manga only character.

Not only that but it might be fun debating who'd direct it and comment if we should have a movie for each arc or a full fledged tv show. :heh:

james0246 2011-05-20 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryus (Post 3618156)
I'd like to make a request for a Fairy Tail Live Action Speculation thread (feel free to rename thread if need be, not attached to name).

So we can have fun endlessly debating which characters look like and/or act like the characters from the anime and/or manga (only manga characters requiring spoiler tags stating manga character like image thread pics). I've already got some decent/funny ones selected for Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Levy, Laxus, and Gildarts, plus one manga only character.

Not only that but it might be fun debating who'd direct it and comment if we should have a movie for each arc or a full fledged tv show. :heh:

Something like Naruto's Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread? Sure. It seems like a fairly innocuous and potentially fun thread. Do you want to create the OP, or should I just do it? Get back to me and I'll start the thread post haste.

Ryus 2011-05-20 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3619915)
Something like Naruto's Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread? Sure. It seems like a fairly innocuous and potentially fun thread. Do you want to create the OP, or should I just do it? Get back to me and I'll start the thread post haste.

Yes, like the Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread. Sadly, I can't start it post haste since I'm literally running out the door to go out for the night, so feel free to start the thread. ;):D

I'll try to post some of my thoughts when I get back later tonight (likely tomorrow morning :D:heh::D). Hopefully, no one will beat me to some of my ideas though, oh well can't be helped. :heh:

james0246 2011-05-22 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryus (Post 3620010)
Yes, like the Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread. Sadly, I can't start it post haste since I'm literally running out the door to go out for the night, so feel free to start the thread. ;):D

I'll try to post some of my thoughts when I get back later tonight (likely tomorrow morning :D:heh::D). Hopefully, no one will beat me to some of my ideas though, oh well can't be helped. :heh:

Sorry for the delay, but the Thread has been started. Have fun :).

FuMa 2011-09-23 14:53

My request : A topic about our fan videos ... Tributes , trailers and etc!

CrowKenobi 2011-09-27 21:15

Fairy Tail Music Videos thread created. :D

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2011-10-12 18:34

I would like to recommend a thread about the Fairy Tail Movie using these links as references.

0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/3972581.html
yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4563.html

drimof87 2011-10-21 22:30

I'd like to suggest what you like about Fairy Tail or what you think sets it apart from the other manga's.

Mainly because i noticed something very interesting about it. While many people consider Fairy Tail to have a lot of cliche moments, it has successfully avoided one big one that Naruto, Bleach, and OP all share. I also think this is why the Manga seems to move fast, at least in my mind.

Here is what i noticed: Powers and Tactics

It is very straight forward with tactics and the fundamentals of its powers. There are no long discussions on the micromanaging of how they're going to fight each and every person like in all the other Manga's. If they do, it rarely takes very long for them to say and is very to the point about it. Magic itself is never truly explained and is barely mentioned.

Now many people might point this out as a flaw. Ultimately though, I can't help but feel it is a stregnth. Less is more in this situation. I can't tell you how many times in the anime shows and manga how they continuously have long discussions over every little thing/move tactic. It always requires them to repeat themselves over and over, annoying is the word. I think it's what makes me like the manga so much, when the guy casts his magic or whatever he doesn't have to tell me the fundamentals of magic every time and when they discuss strategy it's usually a couple straightforward sentences that are concise and that is why I find Fairy Tail a lot more easy to get into.

Also by not getting into too much detail, I have my eye open and pay a lot of attention whenever they do explain something, it rarely ever repeats itself in this regard.

Even watching the Anime you'll notice it only takes them a few seconds to explain quickly what other shows will stall for time with.

These reasons set it apart for me and made it very easy to get into. Now many people might say because it's simple, I think this is something more anime should do.

Edit: I'm new here so i think it would be better if you just posted this as the thread if you choose it. I'm not sure I'd do it the right way.