AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Jujutsu Kaisen <Sorcery Fight> (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=152073)

wuhugm 2018-10-15 03:48

*vomit*

The One Above God 2018-10-15 07:51

Ah, man, Mahito's terrifying. I think he'll be the strongest curse by the end of this series outside of Sukuna. He won't be dying here, for sure. Nanami though...not too sure...

wuhugm 2018-11-07 07:42

Nanamiiiii!!!!

The One Above God 2018-11-07 07:54

Mahito got destroyed. Damn.

wuhugm 2019-02-24 04:48

MK-95- 2019-03-24 23:38

Chapter 52

Sheesh, Gojou is pretty damn OP. This guy one-shots high grade cursed spirits as tho they were fodder... And we were joking around and calling him not-Kakashi. When he's that powerful, it's more accurate to compare him to Hashirama or Madara. He's a literal one man army. :heh::heh::heh:

Btw, that sword that uses a hand for the hilt is freaking dope.

LG-MAX 2.o 2020-10-17 06:34

Spoiler for oricon manga sales week:

The anime has already begun to bear fruit.

DragonOsman 2020-10-17 08:26

@MK-95-: Did you know that the mangaka who made Fullmetal Alchemist is also a woman? Arakawa Hiromu.

WingedAccelerator 2020-10-17 11:12

Despite Mahito being a piece of shit, he is entertaining as heck to watch.
That disgrace Shigaraki should take notes.

Golden Lily 2020-10-17 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6443647)
@MK-95-: Did you know that the mangaka who made Fullmetal Alchemist is also a woman? Arakawa Hiromu.

Is Akutami Gege even a woman? I hear some divided comments on that.

Mad Pierrot 2022-12-07 08:11

Gotta say that while this might look like the final arc, Kenjaku really hasn't don't anything yet. Not a single death so far especially when compared with Mahito unless you count the state of the country. Yuki Tsukumo and Choso suddenly appeared to fight but it feels the author doesn't want to kill them yet despite big wounds. Also, we haven't seen Gojo in 11 volumes. There was some build up of Sugawara in the Culling games though. Sukuna meanwhile....

Shadow5YA 2022-12-07 18:02

I don't think anyone has said this was the final arc.

Mad Pierrot 2022-12-08 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 6532904)
I don't think anyone has said this was the final arc.

He said before the social distancing that he would end the manga in around 3 years as he had decided some characters' fates.

Mad Pierrot 2023-02-06 07:18

This feels like the climax. Fushiguro became Sukuna.

Mad Pierrot 2023-02-13 10:13

And Sukuna's first victim might confirm my fears. Akutami is killing a lot of character but almost all of them are the female ones, some really disturbing like Nobara's decapitation or the girl from the flashback who was shot in the brain.

Endscape 2023-02-13 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot (Post 6539899)
And Sukuna's first victim might confirm my fears. Akutami is killing a lot of character but almost all of them are the female ones, some really disturbing like Nobara's decapitation or the girl from the flashback who was shot in the brain.

Didn't he say something about killing off all first years iirc?

Mad Pierrot 2023-02-13 11:23

Not only Nobara. Geto's underlings, Yuki Tsukumo, the girl from Gojo's flashback. The only notable survivor and fighter is Maki. The case from Nobara is kind of sad considering Todo and Yuji kept fighting against Mahito until his escape and being absorbed by Kenjaku. Choso also survived to his fight against Kenjaku despite he being weak as heck to the point he was also defeated by Yuta in a single panel

WingedAccelerator 2023-02-13 17:03

Considering how Nanami ended up being, I would say Nobara's ending is not as disturbing as it could have been due to Idle Transfiguration.

But yeah, females are unfortunately either face a Top 3-5 opponent and lose, or they are straight up fodder most of the time. Guess Mei Mei lucked out with Ui Ui getting them out from Kenjaku.

Golden Lily 2023-02-14 03:55

Yeah, I'm still not convinced Nobara is dead. Author deliberately left her fate ambiguous, I'm sure she will return in some fashion.

WingedAccelerator 2023-02-14 05:11

What is known about Nobara's state are the following:
- Nitta's little brother said he treated Nobara, but she had no pulse, didn't breathe. Not much time has passed since she received the fatal attack, so he said that it's not 0% that she could recover, but Yuuji shouldn't get his hopes up.
- Yuuji asked Megumi about Nobara after Shibuya, what happened to her. Megumi didn't say anything, only his eyes were shown, looking kind of sad. Yuuji clenched his fist and replied that he understands.
- Recently Yuuji brought up the potential of Hana replacing Nobara, but that one could be interpreted in multiple ways.

The manga leans towards she is dead with hints, but refuses to outright say she is dead, therefore her return indeed remains a possibility.