AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Otomegee Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=151387)

DragonXX 2019-01-12 23:59

We are on volume 2 of the LN where is that in the WN?

Jazteer 2019-01-13 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valky (Post 6313496)
Uh, I never said Livia stopped it for the dumb villain's sake. And no, Leon basically got the guy on gun point and ready to kill, but stopped by Livia and co. because the girls (Livia and others) are scared of Leon and doesn't want Leon to go the way where killing became the norm for him. (there's the guy's father too trying to stop him, but who cares about some old dude anyway.)

Livia lines
Spoiler:

Ange lines
Spoiler:

They clearly are really worried about him, not scared of him. Livia is afraid that Leon will broke if he continues to force himself to kill, and Ange knows and understand he is angry and doesn't plan to stop him, but at the same time she doesn't want him to force himself anymore since the result would be the same anyway.

In the end, both of them know Leon well enough to be aware of the fact that he is just forcing himself to kill and that he clearly dislikes killing.

Quote:

How do you get that as punishment? Is Leon their dad or something? It's not like Leon is responsible for their lives, as I said, it is the consequences for starting the mess, not actually a direct punishment from Leon. Leon basically gave free pass to them, since Leon is a pushover masochist.

FYI, Leon does donate the supplies for the reconstruction after the war.

So what, do you want him to kill them? That is just the easy way out for them. To torture them? that is just a momentary suffering compared to what will come in the future for them. You say it's just a consequence of their actions when in the first place Leon could have just rescue Livia while punishing only those involved, intead, he was so angry that he decided to destroy their country using the full power of Luxon. By that action he basically robbed most of the people in the republic of any hope for a happy and peaceful future, he could still do something to them, yes, but he wouldn't gain anything from it since their situation can't be made worse (I mean, even if they remain as nobles by now it's nothing more that just a fancy title) and would as efective as kicking a dead horse.

Yes, he did donate supplies for reconstruction, mostly for the sake of the innocent
orphaned childrens
and people that had nothing to do with the conflict he had with the Republic. A hypocrite thing to do yes considering he was the one who killed their families, but Leon has already admitted of beign a hypocrite and not caring about it.

Quote:

I did say so.

Yes, so by the time it's will be able to give the same benefits again even the grandchildrens of everyone in the Republic will be dead by then. They really deserved it yes, but no point in keeping a grudge against people that are yet to be born and didn't do anything to him in the first place.

Quote:

More like thanks to Yumeria rather than his knowledge. He doesn't know anything about growing the Tree.

His question was on how Leon managed to keep the seedling from dying when he took it away which he managed to do thanks to the game knowledge that Marie gave to him, though I do admit that the way I wrote could be seen as he also used that knowledge to grown the tree, which like you said Yumeria did.

DragonXX 2019-01-13 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazteer (Post 6313525)
Livia lines
Spoiler:

Ange lines
Spoiler:

They clearly are really worried about him, not scared of him. Livia is afraid that Leon will broke if he continues to force himself to kill, and Ange knows and understand he is angry and doesn't plan to stop him, but at the same time she doesn't want him to force himself anymore since the result would be the same anyway.

In the end, both of them know Leon well enough to be aware of the fact that he is just forcing himself to kill and that he clearly dislikes killing.

So what, do you want him to kill them? That is just the easy way out for them. To torture them? that is just a momentary suffering compared to what will come in the future for them. You say it's just a consequence of their actions when in the first place Leon could have just rescue Livia while punishing only those involved, intead, he was so angry that he decided to destroy their country using the full power of Luxon. By that action he basically robbed most of the people in the republic of any hope for a happy and peaceful future, he could still do something to them, yes, but he wouldn't gain anything from it since their situation can't be made worse (I mean, even if they remain as nobles by now it's nothing more that just a fancy title) and would as efective as kicking a dead horse.

Yes, he did donate supplies for reconstruction, mostly for the sake of the innocent
orphaned childrens
and people that had nothing to do with the conflict he had with the Republic. A hypocrite thing to do yes considering he was the one who killed their families, but Leon has already admitted of beign a hypocrite and not caring about it.

Yes, so by the time it's will be able to give the same benefits again even the grandchildrens of everyone in the Republic will be dead by then. They really deserved it yes, but no point in keeping a grudge against people that are yet to be born and didn't do anything to him in the first place.

His question was on how Leon managed to keep the seedling from dying when he took it away which he managed to do thanks to the game knowledge that Marie gave to him, though I do admit that the way I wrote could be seen as he also used that knowledge to grown the tree, which like you said Yumeria did.

So Marie is useful to Leon. Also how did Luxon act when Leon was trying to destroy the Republic? Was he trying to egg him on in destroying the new humans?

VooXoo 2019-01-14 13:09

I'm more curious about how the all-powerful tree got destroyed, I understand Luxon being able to break the bet magic but the tree from the descrition is another thing, I guess Luxon used some special weapon or chemical on it, or Leon broke the island under.
How did the 5 idiots react when Leon gave away his ship to save their lifes? Still assholes prideful pricks or they are ashamed now? And Marie too, if Leon even had the thought of passing the ship to save their lives not seeing her sad is the best reason, another would be that if 5 nobles children died because he refused to concede his proprierty he could get harassed later, even if they got disowned. Evn if Marie wallet probably would like 2-3 less people in her harem.

Exia237 2019-01-14 14:10

Do you think author will fu*ked up Noel route?
Like leon brother with Noel?

n0m@n 2019-01-14 15:31

Doubt it. I mean those two only had interactions in the latest chapter which was a omake chapter for after story arc 5. And the main focus of that chapter was Finely and how unreasonably spoiled she was.

1307Unlucky 2019-01-14 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by VooXoo (Post 6314066)
I'm more curious about how the all-powerful tree got destroyed, I understand Luxon being able to break the bet magic but the tree from the descrition is another thing, I guess Luxon used some special weapon or chemical on it, or Leon broke the island under.
How did the 5 idiots react when Leon gave away his ship to save their lifes? Still assholes prideful pricks or they are ashamed now? And Marie too, if Leon even had the thought of passing the ship to save their lives not seeing her sad is the best reason, another would be that if 5 nobles children died because he refused to concede his proprierty he could get harassed later, even if they got disowned. Evn if Marie wallet probably would like 2-3 less people in her harem.

Spoiler for Web Novel Spoilers:

When the idiots lost the bet, they didn't have to give away the ship, the contract allowed them to keep their lives if they recognized that it belongs under asshole aristocrat. They did that and in reality the ship stayed there and idiots stayed alive. When Leon goes up to see what shenanigans they've done now, he sees them after the contract was done and listens to the idiots despairingly tell him that his ship was stolen away. Leon meets this entirely stone-faced and unknown to every present signals Luxon to go with asshole aristocrat and shadow him so that the ship still works for him. Beforehand Leon learned about this system from Marie and it is presumed that Leon decided that it was perfect to set his plan to set up Republic into motion. It is also presumed that he began putting everything into looking for a sapling with some help from Marie. The idiots feel super guilty about the entire thing and keep guilting themselves into lower self-esteem.

Marie as much as she complains about her situation, would not want any of the idiots to die or injured.

Exia237 2019-01-15 02:00

^^ is that so?
because i will drop this novel if Noel end up with other male character other than MC

And in syosetsu, there many reader who call Leon mother scum

Breimn 2019-01-15 04:28

Leon isnt as much as scum as an indecisive bastard.

Exia237 2019-01-15 04:33

But Leon still hetare
and the scum isn't Leon, but Leon mother

n0m@n 2019-01-15 05:32

Leon's mother? A scum? How? Or are you mistaking her for Zola?

Exia237 2019-01-15 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 6314342)
Leon's mother? A scum? How? Or are you mistaking her for Zola?

I just read the comment in syosetsu
Many reader call her scum,
And look at Leon sister (big and little), aren't they have bad personalities. Isn't that her responsibility how their personality become?

n0m@n 2019-01-15 08:16

Yes, Leon's older sister and little sister have bad personalities just like the rest of those girls from lower rank noble household (Baron, Viscount, Count). Bad personalties as in thinking women are above men and women can have much lovers as they want. But Leon's mother isn't like that or have done or showed any of those things.

I also checked syosetsu comment after you mentioned it. One person called Zola (the main wife) a scum. Not Leon's mother. He only mentioned Leon's mother when he was speaking of the time when she was the concubine (and back then Zola was the first wife).
Another person called her and Leon's father a scum and useless for not being able to prevent Zola trying to marry Leon to a old hag. Though the term "useless" or "powerless" would be more proper instead to describe her.

Exia237 2019-01-15 08:55

But to me, it's seem she's failed with up bringing her daughters

Sorry, but I'm just guessing when read the comments
Maybe aftereffect reading chapter where Leon mother matchmaking noel and nick.
"Anger clouding the mind"

1307Unlucky 2019-01-15 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia237 (Post 6314375)
But to me, it's seem she's failed with up bringing her daughters

Sorry, but I'm just guessing when read the comments
Maybe aftereffect reading chapter where Leon mother matchmaking noel and nick.
"Anger clouding the mind"

Do realize for most of their lives, the concubine's family has been living with the legal wife for almost their entire lives. If it's normal for women to be better than men, then they should be better than the men in their families. It's also important to include that Zola took every opportunity to emphasize that her side of the family (legal side) is more important than the concubine side (Leon's family). Thus the heirarchy is Zola -> her daughters -> her sons -> her daughters' slaves -> patriarch -> Leon's sisters -> mother -> all male children.

DragonXX 2019-01-16 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1307Unlucky (Post 6314164)
Spoiler for Web Novel Spoilers:

When the idiots lost the bet, they didn't have to give away the ship, the contract allowed them to keep their lives if they recognized that it belongs under asshole aristocrat. They did that and in reality the ship stayed there and idiots stayed alive. When Leon goes up to see what shenanigans they've done now, he sees them after the contract was done and listens to the idiots despairingly tell him that his ship was stolen away. Leon meets this entirely stone-faced and unknown to every present signals Luxon to go with asshole aristocrat and shadow him so that the ship still works for him. Beforehand Leon learned about this system from Marie and it is presumed that Leon decided that it was perfect to set his plan to set up Republic into motion. It is also presumed that he began putting everything into looking for a sapling with some help from Marie. The idiots feel super guilty about the entire thing and keep guilting themselves into lower self-esteem.

Marie as much as she complains about her situation, would not want any of the idiots to die or injured.

Was this guy also a reincarnation or was he bring to this world?
How many people from Earth have show up so far?
Spoiler for plot spoiler:

CNine 2019-01-16 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonXX (Post 6314573)
Was this guy also a reincarnation or was he bring to this world?
How many people from Earth have show up so far?
Spoiler for plot spoiler:

4 to the Latest raw.

Marie deranged expression seeing Leon smile is just a gold.

Serge is used as disposable pawn by………

ultramanfanz12 2019-01-16 05:29

can someone elaborate what happen to leon little sister (the one from earth)? what happen to her after leon died and how did she die?

CNine 2019-01-16 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultramanfanz12 (Post 6314604)
can someone elaborate what happen to leon little sister (the one from earth)? what happen to her after leon died and how did she die?

Their parent Basically disowned her since they know the truth from Leon death message, she married shitty guy who left tons of debt.

Breimn 2019-01-16 10:42

I think she was selling her body too, and one of her lovers was the type who was in SM as she went crazy when she saw Noel being dragged around like a dog.