AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Otomegee Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=151387)

Anemya 2021-12-11 13:14

kinda sad for olivia, but somehow i just felt that angie and leon are actually fated and thats kinda sweet (might just be bes gurl bias), kinda hoping leon have more couple time though to flesh out their relationships

DBAV 2021-12-11 14:21

I call BS on Ann's existence in the main novel, I think the author just remembered about the saint when he was writing Marie route because Ann would've reacted to Leon when he picked the pendant.

Huh...? 2021-12-11 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBAV (Post 6494742)
I call BS on Ann's existence in the main novel, I think the author just remembered about the saint when he was writing Marie route because Ann would've reacted to Leon when he picked the pendant.

Only if her Soul was only locked inside the Pendant only.

From what i see, i think/guess unless all the Saint Items are collected and used by a compatible person who can use Healing Magic, Ann probably won't be able to have any influence or react to anything around.

I mean, if Ann was active inside the Pendant (or the other Saint Items), than shouldn't she had tried to manipulate that Pirate, or any other person who can in contact with it (or the other Saint Items), to try and damage the Kingdom as much as possible.

DBAV 2021-12-11 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huh...? (Post 6494754)
Only if her Soul was only locked inside the Pendant only.

From what i see, i think/guess unless all the Saint Items are collected and used by a compatible person who can use Healing Magic, Ann probably won't be able to have any influence or react to anything around.

I mean, if Ann was active inside the Pendant (or the other Saint Items), than shouldn't she had tried to manipulate that Pirate, or any other person who can in contact with it (or the other Saint Items), to try and damage the Kingdom as much as possible.

There is one Ann for every item, everything about her is half-assed and that clearly means she wasn't planned to appear in the main story, the author just though about using the saintess and shoehorned everything else in the Marie route.

Huh...? 2021-12-13 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBAV (Post 6494757)
There is one Ann for every item, everything about her is half-assed and that clearly means she wasn't planned to appear in the main story, the author just though about using the saintess and shoehorned everything else in the Marie route.

Obviously, it would be half-assed, since Marie Route is a "Web Novel" directly released by the Author (aka., its a concept for the story based on the actual Game plot, rather than Main Story which is Leon's plot) and No Editor is involved with it (as far as i see). So unless Marie Route gets Serialized, we won't see it in proper Edited & Refined format.

Yazi88 2021-12-23 21:25

So is this new character BRAVE a AI like Luxion and Claire? It looks more organic and a bit similar to magic armor...

VooXoo 2021-12-25 13:14

I guess they could make the spin-off with Marie route if the anime goes well.
Like that story with the girl isekaied into a otome game full of destruction flags got one where she only took control on the condemnation even instead of being at it from a young age.

Gerard07 2021-12-26 21:42

After reading the last volume
Spoiler:

VooXoo 2022-01-11 11:49

Make sense that the people closer to MC are at least able to preotcet themselves now, it looked like they didn't like being protected all the time and MC did say often how he disliked the rainbow dudes being too damn weak and disliking them for that (and several other reasons).

Galaxian 2022-04-21 19:02

Did the anime's 3rd episode confirmed the fan-theory that Leon was meant to be the person Angelica was married off to in the original timeline? :heh:

Twi 2022-04-21 19:06

The image could pass for him. And honestly considering the women in this series, that'd be the best outcome for Leon of that timeline.

mickbis 2022-04-21 22:40

it not really far from fan theory considering their ancestor

Twi 2022-04-22 06:53

But unless the Redgraves knows about that then there's still no reason to send her to Leon of that timeline. That's the crux of the issue. Why was a disgraced villainess sent off to this backwoods noble?

What did the Leon of that timeline do to get in Redgrave's good books enough that he'd trust his daughter to this guy? Presuming he didn't get sold off to Zola's accomplice trying to bump him off, he must have done "something" to at least be in the back of the man's mind.

And I find that "what-if" fascinating. Could it be he fought in the war against the Holfross Kingdom without Luxion and still made a name for himself among Redgrave by proving his valor? There are endless possibilities.

Galaxian 2022-04-22 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twi (Post 6509178)
But unless the Redgraves knows about that then there's still no reason to send her to Leon of that timeline. That's the crux of the issue. Why was a disgraced villainess sent off to this backwoods noble?

What did the Leon of that timeline do to get in Redgrave's good books enough that he'd trust his daughter to this guy? Presuming he didn't get sold off to Zola's accomplice trying to bump him off, he must have done "something" to at least be in the back of the man's mind.

And I find that "what-if" fascinating. Could it be he fought in the war against the Holfross Kingdom without Luxion and still made a name for himself among Redgrave by proving his valor? There are endless possibilities.

That's a really interesting theory. Original Leon fighting and distinguishing himself during the war could be use to explain some other things as well:

-Not being married to Zola's friend. The marriage could have still happened, but if she was among the nobles who tried to abandon the kingdom during the invasion, she could have gotten excommunicated, while Leon was given a pardon for his accomplishments in the war.

-Original Leon having any land to his name. Being the third son of a minor lord, Leon didn't have any claims to any lands, but with so many families getting excommunicated for betraying the kingdom after the war, it is possible for Leon to have been rewarded a small plot of land and minor lordship.

Another amusing notion is that this would mean Original Leon ended up with the life that Reincarnated Leon always wanted. A quiet life in the outskirts of the kingdom married to a, ultimately, kind big-breasted woman. :heh:

Anyways, I'm just a big fan of the theory that no matter the timeline or version of events, Leon and Angelica are meant to always end up together.

stray 2022-04-23 18:00

Wasn't Angelica's marriage kind of shitty and miserable in the game timeline? Not sure I get the appeal of shoehorning Leon in there.

Huh...? 2022-04-23 18:11

It seems that the Anime had provided the name of "Master" as Lucas.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stray (Post 6509382)
Wasn't Angelica's marriage kind of shitty and miserable in the game timeline? Not sure I get the appeal of shoehorning Leon in there.

They only said that, she was forced to marry a regional low-level Noble, and that she supposedly suffered for life.
It is still possible that the Noble Angie married was Leon, but not the one who had Reincarnated.
And considering the difference in scenario, i think it can be considered as an unhappy marriage for Angie.
I mean, her love was stolen form her, and then she was disgraced and forced to leave her luxurious life and settle in the country side, with a man she never loved.
In a situation like that, even if original Leon was a nice person, if Angie didn't open her heart until the end, then she would obviously suffer.
Not to forget, she would have had to deal with people like Zora while having a lower position.

Twi 2022-04-23 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by stray (Post 6509382)

We don't know what kind of marriage it is, only that the game stated she was supposed to be miserable. But considering how different the original timeline is supposed to be from the game, that could just be meant to be from the player's perspective to serve as the villainess getting punished.

How many otome stories supposedly have the villainesses get exiled or married to some ugly noble?

And, I can't see her father or brother shipping her off to someone horrific even to save face.

stray 2022-04-23 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huh...? (Post 6509385)
They only said that, she was forced to marry a regional low-level Noble, and that she supposedly suffered for life.
It is still possible that the Noble Angie married was Leon, but not the one who had Reincarnated.
And considering the difference in scenario, i think it can be considered as an unhappy marriage for Angie.
I mean, her love was stolen form her, and then she was disgraced and forced to leave her luxurious life and settle in the country side, with a man she never loved.
In a situation like that, even if original Leon was a nice person, if Angie didn't open her heart until the end, then she would obviously suffer.

I dunno, to me the obvious problem with that scenario is not enough Livia. Actually, I always thought Angie made a crappy villainess but maybe she only bullied Livia in the game route because of the overpowering 120% yuri feelings between them...? Hmm...

Leon's still a 3rd son though so I see it as a bit of a stretch, but I guess its fun to think about anyway.

mickbis 2022-04-24 00:05

It might be possible that it related to the reveal in other route where Leon didn't involved himself in the game plot
Spoiler for Angie x Leon:

kind of fate plot here I guess

the game Olivia is also very different according to the other route as

Spoiler for Olivia:

Gerard07 2022-04-24 15:55

Check, is there already a release date for the new volume?.